[insert totally nifty topic here]

I’ve never seen this before. That wouldn’t be me because I hate football though.

lol :four_leaf_clover: the guy is tall, mb 17, with his dad, that could fit for a F1 race for ya [seems that my keyboard is finally dying]

Is anyone else’s YT full screen bugging out?

Works fine on my phone and tablet.

Had that happen recently, too. I don’t often watch fullscreen unless I plan on sleeping while watching it

According to LPL, LP is releasing a collab song with The Lonely Island that’s feautured on a movie called Popstar (or something like that) on June 3rd. Looks like a big joke to me judging by the movie. Thoughts?

I think it would be a nice stuff. I liked the duet of Lonely Island and Justin Timberlake. It was epic lol.

I had to google them, had no idea who they were. Can’t say they look interesting or serious.

They are everything but serious.
Dick in a box and Jizz in my pants are the greatest evidence to it.

You can sign in via your FB account (if you have one) but yeah, you can listen online too as long as you have the link.

1 Like

ot: thanx , so I check this out instead of dreaming…:joy:

So I’ve been mostly dead on the forums lately, usually a post or two every few days, but I am done with school for a while, and I have a week off of work so I should be a bit more active

I was thinking about starting a new series of topics dedicated to full discussion on opinions of each Linkin Park album, and starting with Recharged. We’re always talking about what we like and don’t like about albums/songs but usually never in a specific area (especially Recharged, in B.O.T.S. for example), so I thought that could be interesting

3 Likes

Like the idea :slight_smile:

Sounds good, nice to see you here again :slight_smile:

Good idea, I’m in for sure.

This is comedy gold :joy:

1 Like

I just couldn’t resist sharing this:

1 Like

Why am I finding this so hilarious? :joy: The other day my friend showed me a guy getting killed by a hydraulic press and I couldn’t stop laughing.

Ilmao when found it…normal dude you haveto accept and not wonder why…laught…it sends bodyown endorphines into ya brain which make ya feel happy…no matter whats the laugh about :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

I think, that’s how I would explain things to my future children: