[insert totally nifty topic here]

I’m posting this here for my own sake in case my compute goes wrong again. And yes I realize I can just log in and save them there but I’ve already done this and can’t be bothered to.

No I do not.

Apparently it’s a bring-your-child-to-work day today. The place is packed with little ones running around and singing the carols.

you are on work today? kids singing christmas songs? how crazy is this today for my lil brain to imagine lol wish you the power to stand it!

Yeah, it’s another normal day, why shouldn’t I be at work? Schools are out so many employees don’t have anyone to leave their kids to for the day so they brought them over. We’re off a bit earlier so that’s good I guess.

but isn´t the Geek religion like here in German mostly the christian one?

Not sure. Greeks are Christian Orthodoxs…

What means that Orthodoxs? Any idea?

It’s a category. Christianity has Catholics, Protestands and Orthodoxs.

Yeah I see, but have to look at wiki cause I´ve no idea, children still singing? @evooba, when you can leave?

Not sure either. Yeah, the little ones are waiting for the President and Vice President to get here so they can go there.
I was supposed to leave at around 1pm but I probably won’t cause my supervisor is in a bad mood today.

Wait, those happen in real life? I thought they were some kind of gag.

I’m the Unorthodox Orthodox :laughing:

Good luck, you mb free in 1/2 hour? @evooba ? Think about: Your supervisors bad mood have the same reason like you, all the children, or imagine him in a situation like at a dentists, mostly you´ll see they´re only poor ones!

@gatsie, voice ok? I´m a lil bit excited with, for or whatever, wish you all the best for the service,

and ev else: MERRY XMAS DAY
http://psychcentral.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2012/12/merry-christmas.jpg

@the_termin8r1 Nah, I don’t think it’s a thing, some just brought them along cause they couldn’t leave them at home alone.

@The_early_walker Yeap, I’m in the bus going home.

1 Like

I’m done. LOL

7 hours without a single post in any of the topics? Where the hell is everyone?

How I feel every night

Blame it on time zones. :confused: