[insert totally nifty topic here]

You’ll visit? :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

1 Like

I’m actually considering scrapping that part of my site on account of not having any time to work on it, but I’ll see.

1 Like

Phoenix liked my tweet!!! :raised_hands:t4:
I mean my reply to him ;p
Thank you.

That moment when you’re feel like little kid who got the candy

8 Likes

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1206310199527591&id=371392789686007

1 Like

AWESOME!! :heart_eyes: love that hes LAFC! :sweat_smile::crazy_face:

1 Like

Decided to put it here since it neither toot my horn nor grind my gears and I’m not tagged in the tag thread…

Moving part 1: done- we live in the new house and it’s a real nice new home for me and Giu

Moving part 2: the old house is cleared and cleaned- a bit white colour for the walls today and it’s ready for scheduling the house handover to the landlord :pray:t2: ( hopefully we get the whole safety deposit back !!!)

Moving part 3: 40 boxes still waiting to be unpacked… furniture needs to be bought and order and new routines need to be built into our new life. And this will take time … so I pray for patience and strength and keep on walking the road I’m on- curious ( or eventually frightened :crazy_face:?! ) about what’s coming next. Same time I’m happy that we got so far by now :tada:

And since this seems to be the cage of the grey bunny with the violet violent eyes: get a :carrot: and enjoy :blush:

7 Likes

You’re doing well!! Congrats on the moving and the new life! :tada: :heart: :sun_with_face: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :kissing_heart:

1 Like

My sunshine :hugs::hugs: :blush::sunny::sunny::sunny: :heart: Thank you :kissing_heart:

1 Like

@theearlywalker congratulations on the move! New beginnings can be frightening but they are often necessary for growth! Believe that it is all for the better because it is. Wishing you and your daughter so much luck, patience, happiness, love and peace in your new home

3 Likes

Awwww :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:, thank you so much my dear @AJ_7 - great empowering words :hugs::hugs: get a big hug you wonderful friend :heart:

1 Like

Good to hear you made it! Now begins the fun part with designing the interior. Good luck :slight_smile:

1 Like

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=668147033614764&id=402435663519237&anchor_composer=false

1 Like

Don’t be! It’ll all be great :hugs::hugs::hugs:

1 Like

Just realized that after the migration the categories appear in a strict order while before the category with the most activity has the first place- at least on mobile version… now the underground followed by LP - by Chaz, by Mike … etc- the back room- the barracks and the game center are way deeper down- they were alway leading the list before the migration…

1 Like

Oh i see… you are right these stuffs are changed. I just noticed

1 Like

Didn’t know in which thread to post this, but here’s a new interview with Phoenix:

4 Likes

HOW DO YOU CHANGE YOUR PICTURE!!!

I did it on the lpu page but it won’t do it on the lpu forums. And it’s been changed for weeks D;

1 Like

lol youre stuck with this one :smiling_imp:
I can definitely see you now bahaha

2 Likes

Thank you for sharing!
Great interview!

And yeah! Linkin Park! We are pulling for you! :muscle: :heart:

1 Like

At a yard sale yesterday I bought 155 CDs for a total of $25, most of which I had some interest in. Some were misses (Alivin and the Chipmunks, for example), but it was an insane deal as they are all basically in mint condition. Stuff like Korn, Eminem, Bloodhound Gang, Stone Sour, Slipknot, basically all the music I listen to. My Hybrid Theory count has also gone up by yet another, I must be at at least 10 by now

4 Likes