[insert totally nifty topic here]

Really everywhere :joy: Most of the time I’ll try to be positive but sometimes it doesn’t works, when you’re the frequent visitor of oncology clinic and you see all of these people…That can really bring you down to earth.

3 Likes

Screenshot_20190324-012603~2

5 Likes

:heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart: :heart: :heart_eyes:

hqdefault

1 Like

Stay strong dear :muscle:t2::muscle:t2::muscle:t2: and get a big hug @anngelenee :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

And lol @amitrish :laughing: nice one

1 Like

Thank you for support :heart: :hugs:

1 Like

Well this is new…

1 Like

(goes to hug @framos1792 in slow motion)

2 Likes

What’s wrong? I don’t see it

1 Like

The fact that the profile pop-up is there on mobile. There’s nothing wrong, it’s just new.

2 Likes

Anna did a podcast recently and talked about how art (and her writing) helps with mental health. I am going to leave you the link in case someone is interested, but be alert please. She talks about the day C passed away, I only listened to the beginning, can’t listen to more so not sure what follows, but consider yourselves warned.

https://megaphone.link/DCP6838391733

8 Likes

thanks for posting the link in here :slightly_smiling_face:

:face_with_raised_eyebrow::face_with_raised_eyebrow::face_with_raised_eyebrow::face_with_raised_eyebrow::flushed::flushed::flushed::flushed::flushed::flushed::flushed::flushed::astonished:

:face_with_head_bandage::hugs:?:cold_sweat::joy:

It was a All fools joke
(snaps @framos1792’s neck)

1 Like

Aaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh okay, that makes more sense :upside_down_face:
Too bad, I’m a great hugger :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

got a need peep. He’s watching you

1 Like

Hehehehe is this in reference to the one I killed last year? :face_with_hand_over_mouth::smiling_imp:

1 Like

Really, really thank you for sharing @evooba
:heart:

22 notifications, that’s a new record for me :smile:

1 Like

pffft…amateur, 37 is normal for me when it’s busy. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

I just have had 25 :confused:

In other news: I have the post 6K in this topic :tada: :tada:

1 Like