[insert totally nifty topic here]

you have a problem?

No, it was a joke…

Working there must be terrible. I can’t imagine working right beside a noisy & pollutive shipyard.

It’s not actually. The main offices are far off in the cruise terminal which is very very very quiet. We have amazing views too, it’s a nice location.

Until coastal flood come…

Ok, here it is. I work where the blue square is. The red one is the busiest part of the port, the rest is ok (the far end, on the red sqaure’s left is the cargo and car terminals).
The blue part, where I am, is that busy cause only 3 cruise ships can come in, especially now in the winter, it’s pretty quiet, we haven’t had one come in in 1,5 months.

I get the sense that technology loathes me as it’s constantly going wrong around me. My PS3 has been spasing out since the first week of owning it. My phone is slow and went into a restart loop the other month and now my laptop has joined the club. :angry:

Also, why have the post counts gone from our profiles. To answer my own question I think it’s LPU 15 changes, but still, it’s a stupid change.

So… Wazzappppp ya’all?

@The_early_walker, this post is pretty late but yeah, still wanted to wish you…

How nice of your daughter and man to get you this present. Seems like a decent speaker :smile:
Hope you had a swell birthday!

Thank you! How sweet from you, my queen of rainbow poops, ähhh unicorn poops

Yes it was lol birthday, we saw Star Wars as a family compromise -so I couldn´t stand it and slept 2 hrs very comfortable at the cinema, everybody was happy- dinner was real spicy, everything cool - but it is such a big lack of time for me at the moment, two days further working, the kids are nearly exploiding everything these day´s, lot´s of them fearing the christmas holidays at home with their parents…

That bad huh? lol

Sry Sir, but that is a pure YES! @the_termin8r1

Lol

In other news: I finally got my laptop fixed, but at a price. I had to reset everything, luckily it gave me the option to preserve my files (I backed them up anyway), however I lost all my non default programs and more annoyingly my bookmarks on chrome :unamused:

Ught, that sucks :confused: At least the damage was minimal.

1 Like

I guess the Star Wars movie wasnt your cup of wine, was it @The_early_walker?:laughing:
That’s sad btw that the kids are actually scared to celebrate christmas with their families…

Guess this movie might be a better option:
http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/811dXqGq3%2BL.SL1500.jpg

That sucks about your laptop @the_termin8r1 :open_mouth:

I accidentally threw my laptop charger down the stairs and the plug was all bent and crooked.

Was your plug made of play doh or something?

Well… This is what my charger looks like [before it fell of the stairs]. I think it has the most ridiculous shape btw, for a charger. Managed to straighten out the crookedness with a hamer and it still works fine,

Why? They’ve just slapped the transformer to the plug instead of putting it further down the wire.

Yeah, it’s not that practical, I prefer the laptop chargers like these:

What was wrong with it? When I had my computer wiped, it automatically backed up all my files, including programs in a folder in C:\ or something. I thought I had lost everything, too. Also, did you not have your bookmarks linked to your gmail?