[insert totally nifty topic here]

And yeah. One more thing to include…
There is lot of WIP going with the website. Now you can give more than 50 likes… But you gotta wait for some hrs after you finish them… i had to wait some 4-5 i guess… not sure

What’s that?

I’ve found that the few coasters I’ve rode with loops and rolls and other inversions to be pretty boring, they’re not even scary, I was expecting utter terror on one of them. So far my fav has been Taron in Germany. Maybe I’m just a speed freak :stuck_out_tongue:

just to ask: which thread is right one for Q´s about the Pre-SaleCodes? (there are popping up so many…) @jfar920 (maybe you already explained it, but browsing all these threads cost too much time- and time is a valuable thing as Mike teaches us…)

I tried :pensive: at least in the beginning but this morning around the start it was a full scale bombardment lol
I’ll tag anywhere I see

2 Likes

I see how messy the forum is, but I can’t really do much about it at the moment because I am at work. I will try to do something about it when I get home in about three hours

6 Likes

No worries - and lol @framos1792… it is a hype atm, maybe we just enjoy this overboarding energy :sunny: it feels alive :tada: that, everybody is hyped by the good news, I just asked because I got no code, ;( but I emailed hq and Lorenzo is already helping, thanx Jordan @jFar920 !! and thanx Lorenzo @lpuhq1 … these days…are just … uniting and full of energy

2 Likes

Thanks Jordan!

4 Likes

Bro you’re a hard worker and I respect you a lot. Congratulations on the two tickets by the way

3 Likes

Work in progress

I had that ride for first time… it was school picnic. We all were a bit scared but then enjoyed…

That situation again after 2 mths… how can i help @jFar920 and @lpuhq1 which is the real thread so that i can tell them to post in that ??
I will try my best.

1 Like

@jFar920 made a new one that ends with ‘megatopic’ @Honey8.

Okay. Thnx @the_termin8r

This is an interesting watch.

3 Likes

@the_termin8r what happened with your profile pic?

1 Like

He has a variety of them, this is one of them- you will get used to it soon :grin:, look in his personal thread, he talks about there

3 Likes

Thank you, my friend. I didn’t read his thread yet. So I’ll check it out soon.

2 Likes

Yeah :+1:t2:, So tell me: all went good? Your trip? House moving? Love? Hope you have made a lot of beautiful memories :sunny:

2 Likes

Amazing!
Only the bus was a hell (when it passed on a hole, everyone jumped and it was impossible sleep. I ended with neck pain)
Maybe tomorrow I will upload all the photos (don’t laugh of my hair)

In process, maybe this week is done.

I’ll answer that for an e-mail.

Yeah! I did it, and I want to share with all of you.

3 Likes

Awww, very nice :grin:You deserved this break so very much. Curious about the pics :sunny: for now I wish you a good night cause I am already late :joy: Stay strong!!

2 Likes

Good day too. Sorry I was practicing my English skill with my brother.