[insert totally nifty topic here]

Some people buy boxes and cases to stuff for collections, but unless it’s hard to find, I can’t imagine anyone spending that much

Fair point. It’s like those people that collect coins and pay like £100 (literally) for a 50p coin. It’s like saying “here’s an ordinary cheeseburger, it costs £2, but I’ll sell it to you for £20.”

Gosh dang it I can’t go back to SLEEP D;

Think of bunnies and puppies running around in a field happily.

1 Like

Happy 7th birthday, @intheend

1 Like

Happy 17th birthday @intheend

Ah, thank you

(snaps @amitrish neck)

@intheend happy birthday too lol

1 Like

Ah, thanks squishy

1 Like
1 Like

Did anyone else get a 2nd activation email for their account?

No

I did in the beginning, whenever I tried logging into the website I’d get a new activation email. I’ve contacted them about it too and they claim that it is fixed now. But I haven’t tried logging in for weeks though.

So, you didn’t get one yesterday as well?

They emailed me, they did fix some things, told me that everything should be running smoothly now. We’ll see though, I’m too scared to log out of my account to test it :stuck_out_tongue:

Nope, didn’t get an email yesterday. I tried logging into the website a few minutes ago and it did work, actually. Maybe it works for you too? :stuck_out_tongue:

I’m already logged in, I never log out. I did once and that’s how my LPU membership problems started.

Bunnies ;D

Perhaps if this site were run by bunnies we’d not have any login problems :stuck_out_tongue:

Still in the road…just pasted a place called ‘worm’s way’

What…the…poopie?