[insert totally nifty topic here]

Are you on the linkinpark.com/me page?

Who changed the color to peach D;

mods!!! did you do this? D; (throws a bean at @anngelenee face) I know you’re behind this -.-

No, here in the forums. I changed it in that page without any issues (even though it keeps asking me to provide my full name again constantly).

The peachness is killing my eyes:

3 Likes

and why is here no background art as usually? it is all white in peach…( good gifting mood today Buddie?)

Dunno why peach, ask the designer :stuck_out_tongue:

What gifting?

likes!!! or just to get ya regular back and I amya victim (:stuck_out_tongue:)

No, I completely forgot about that.

I think I like this neutral background better. It’s easier to read.

isn t it funny ?

Looks like a cream with a slight purple tint to it. But why is everything in the reply box the same colour?

I tried again today, and it’s not an option, just like EvoOba

It’s fine on my side

On another note: Yesterday I went to the bank to deposit some cash in my new account when the machine tried to take my hand off. I was depositing banknotes and I had to put them into this hatch but as I reached inside to put the money in, the door tried to close on my hand so I pulled away quickly only for it to open again, as it opened I realised that me pulling away had moved a couple of the banknotes on their side so I reached in again to fix it only for the door to close on me again :laughing:

no I don’t like peach…I like peanut butter color…

I meant it doesn’t let me change my name here in the forums, not my profile.

But aren’t they directly linked now? I can’t change that one either, but I don’t need to.

No, they’re not. I should be “EvoOba” not “evooba” if that was the case.

How come my name didn’t change then?

Dunno. My LPU membership has vanished as well which is concerning, gotta wait till Monday to see what happens.