[insert totally nifty topic here]

No, I think you got it wrong. @the_termin8r is the reminder (he helps remind me), he is the external device :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

LOL :stuck_out_tongue:

yup agree HE IS EXCELLENT
[short hyping, better close ya eyes, Rob…:tongue:

YUP!!!

No idea what this suppose to mean.

Rob? may you got me? (if not, "shut up and stay loudness…!!!)

I got the first line :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

But only the first. The rest you didn’t get.

2 Likes

this is my lack of english practising guys…sry…:joy:

I tried again, it says the username is already in use

Did you register the AJ7 with another email adres?

No , it’s the same one

don´t you worry dear, we will get over, won´t we? :gift_heart:
I love aj73, cause it is easier to type, I tag ya like a monster…:hugging: btw: the stole me my blanc- spares- WHY ripping id ´s off
???
@LPUHQ ?

1 Like

weird <mmmm?>

me? yes…agree, but, I call it drunken…good night forums…hicks zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzchhhhhhhhhhh

Oh my, so much to read and so much catching up to do. I was away for just two days, what have you done guys? Lol

1 Like

it’s basically just platform migration drama and pokemon :stuck_out_tongue:

we done what we deserve…we life…you too…WELCOME BACK and enjoy studying forums [ and let us new the details of ya journey soon :grin:

ok I said good night? so for real now…me :sleeping:

And cookies! :stuck_out_tongue:

Thanks, for now I’m going to sleep cause I’m dead tired :stuck_out_tongue: (yes, it’s only 10:30pm).

Btw, I haven’t looked around much yet with the new site but why do they always have to have your full name displayed when something like this happens? Gonna have to manage my account and stuff tomorrow.
And, I see the LP logo is gone from the upper right corner, it just says Linkin Park now.

The name issue probably spawns from the usernames being universal on ANY site this new platform uses. So if someone has said name on Metalica’s (for example) site, it’s taken everywhere. Before, it was just on this particular site