[insert totally nifty topic here]

Stuff was pretty cheap. The Crazy Town CD isn’t very good though. Sounds like below average Limp Bizkit songs for the most part

Lol, you got satellite for next to nothing.

Looks like we’ve got a spam flood on them main site. Everything without an avatar past the 3rd row is a spam bot lol.

It goes all the way past p11

1 Like

Oh boy… I hope they get rid of them.

Should I write on one of their walls to see what happens? :stuck_out_tongue:

No, they’ll probably hack your account. It’s happened before.

If you say so. Though I was gonna use one of my other accounts.

It’s uo to you… they could spam your profile. Dunno if it’s worth it :stuck_out_tongue:

Well, you know me, I do stupid things for fun. I can sacrifice one of my accounts that I don’t use.

EDIT: Done, lets see what happens :stuck_out_tongue: I used my @the_guy_with_no_name account.

It’s the attack of the spam bots! How scary! :open_mouth:
So did they respond to you yet @the_guy_with_no_name ?

Haven’t checked yet.

goes to check

EDIT: I don’t see any changes. And I forgot which bot I clicked on :stuck_out_tongue:

Well yeah they all look the same so :stuck_out_tongue:

Here’s something interesting I’ve found.

Today I was taking a load of stickers off of some Lego Ferraris my sister built (she didn’t want them anymore) and there was one particular piece that had a load of glue left on it. I tried scraping it off but it wouldn’t budge, I tried hot soapy water and it just got worse. I tried my cologne (because it works brilliantly for biro marks on hard surfaces) but it didn’t work either. Then I doused it with aerosol deodorant for a couple of seconds at point blank and it came off immediately and gave a nice polished feel to the piece as a bonus.

It’s an interesting Lego life hack I accidentally found. I wonder if it work for other things.

Word of caution
If you’re planning to try this you have keep your skin well away from the deodorant spray because you can get nasty aerosol burn (I’ve gotten one before and it’s annoying as hell). Use thick gloves or a pair of pliers or just put the thing on a surface.

Also, because it’s deodorant you will get actual deodorant on the thing so you’ll have to wipe it down.

And the thing that you’re spraying will get rather cold due to the sudden decompression so make sure whatever you’re spraying can withstand relatively low conditions.

A new LPUTV episode is available. It’s pretty old footage (zombie LP for Halloween) but I guess it’s better than nothing.

They need to post more on regular LPTV.

Well, they do. They don’t post as many LPUTV episodes as they should. That’s like the first one in 7 months :stuck_out_tongue:

I think I might have just jump started the forums lol

I just noticed that the cog in the reply hud had more features now

Summary

Text hide test

[spoiler]blur test[/spoiler]

• Yes
  • No

0 voters

Tell

Tell what? <asdfghjk