[insert totally nifty topic here]

It’s on there, I just checked. I’m not posting a print screen because the forum is too slow for some reason ATM.

Then try other country-specific amazon sites, such as amazon.fr
Is it there?

Yes, for another insane price 439 euro. Amazon.com had a stupid price too. So does Amazon Germany and Spain

Oops I was looking at top albums all along :blush:

Why are ALL mobile apps so retarded?! I DL’d the Amazon music app, then I DL’d the album to my phone and it’s nowhere to be found. At first I though it was taking time for it to appear in my library but I went into my files and it’s not on my internal memory or on my card and the app won’t let me reDL it.

I think it’s playable only through the Amazon music app. You know why? Because of this:

So then why is there a DL option within that very app and why did the PC version tell my I can DL to my phone from the app?

Do you not understand what I meant earlier by Digital Rights Management? Amazon Prime music is simply a streaming service, what they meant by dl to your phone, they simply meant cache the music for offline listening. They don’t allow you to retrieve the mp3s, otherwise everyone can simply walk away with many thousands of “free” mp3s just from one year’s subscription, then cancel it. (The many thousands of mp3s cost more than one year’s subscription, so amazon won’t allow it.)

Same story with other streaming services: offline listening, not actual download.

Wrocław 2014. There’s hq fan made multicam on YT. Great show and Chester in amazing shape.

Only proshot concerts, fan footage is annoying.

Why? It’s made not of random cellphone recordings, it’s made of very good cameras and Dictaphone recordings.

Still, you don’t get the real action, plus audio is always bad and it’s shaky etc. Even this one is annoying to watch at times. (and I love that video to death so saying so is tough for me).

What a tragic video. Everyone has their stupid phone out.

They had to do it, because LP wanted to do this video with their recordings, but it’s still stupid

Phones out are really cool only during Ballad Medley.

It was scheduled. The band found out we had a flashmob planned for them on this song so they decided to film it. The company (Fan Footage) uses fan recordings to create videos. Before they played the song, Mike came out and spoke both in Italian and English and explained what we had to do so the phones and cameras were because of that.
Surprisingly, I didn’t see many people with their phones or whatever out for the majority of the show.

Bad video indeed but means a lot to us that were there.

1 Like

girls and boys, are your presents done or is the madness just starting?

Nope. We don’t do presents or anything crazy, it’s just another normal day.

agree
post must at least

Are these possibly the most screwed up lyrics ever?

I’ll say that thrashy pop music has even worse lyrics