[insert totally nifty topic here]

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: that would be hilarious in real life

She totally did
She got caught by the superintendent too hehehehe

Ok ok it was her just bribing @IronSoldier16 in the Spanish class thread but still

3 Likes

Who??me?!? I’m innocent… :angel: :blush:

:eyes: :unicorn: :lollipop: :unicorn:

EDIT!!!

:scream: :scream: I didn’t!!! :sob: :sob: :cry:

1 Like

Jajaja you never asked me about that jajaja

Mmm… Are you sure? Where did you get those unicorns, until I know @framos1792 had all of them under his power.

The evidence is in my thread yet

2 Likes

Oh lool guys, so fun here too :joy::joy:

Edit: Happy international womans day ladies! :rose:

4 Likes

Thank you for this. Google makes the stupidest decisions sometimes

From what I can see, @derek has dealt with the situation for now

3 Likes

Going back through old notifications I missed, replying here instead:

I’ve been good, just busy with life. How have you been lately?

1 Like

Good Luck with whatever you are dealing with @jFar920 ! Wishing you smoother times ahead

2 Likes

I’m doing good man, same-life being a butt here and there but making it through right/ :slight_smile:
its good to see you coming around here and there but totally get being too busy and having to tighten hobbies for a bit haha i hope everything goes smoothly for you and you get more time to come hang out! always remember to set moments to enjoy life :slight_smile: :+1:

1 Like

I’ve resorted to using this account (and possible my other 2 as well), because this forum seems to partially encourage spamming since it told me that I ran out of flags.

4 Likes

Back on this account. I think I got all of them. I might have missed one or two posts. And yes, I did like my own post. :joy:

4 Likes

Like booster over here! :smile:

1 Like

I boosted my plug OP likes by 3 because I wanted the badge :joy: :joy: :joy: . Big posts take time and effort.

2 Likes

We got 2 threads closed this time lol.

3 threads…go us lol

Alredy two closed threads :face_with_symbols_over_mouth: was typing this at the grind gears thread as it closed: I am really surprised that the following statement comes from myside- but please calm down guys - all we caused until now is that the thread is closed now again! The mods are called and now we have to wait- this feels like a hunt already- exactly the attention a troll enjoys - stop flagging
Only my opinion

5 Likes

3 now what grinds your grears got closed too

Which is the 3rd? :joy:

What grinds your gears
What are you doing right now
Last letter

3 Likes

This is getting pretty funny. Chaos is delicious. :stuck_out_tongue:

5 Likes

Is this chaos the reason why the forums is loading so slow now?

1 Like