[insert totally nifty topic here]

You guys shouldn’t be feeling guilty! And maybe @the_termin8r is right…I enjoy watching you guys squirm :joy::joy: you guys have to watch out for me! :joy: ohhh yeah termin8r’s backyard! I forgot about that! @rickvanmeijel @gatsie and I are planning to crash your backyard and stay there

3 Likes

Yes, so be warned :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

It’s not big, but you’re more than welcome to share it with the foxes and then get killed by my dad when you break in. :joy:

5 Likes

Sounds great! :crazy_face:

4 Likes

This

And this

Thank you and @gatsie as well for taking your time! I really enjoyed it :blush:

LOL!

5 Likes

@gatsie I know right? I use the coffee cup she got me every single day, and it kind of started a trend to be honest. I was the first to have one at work and then everybody else got theirs :stuck_out_tongue: And the book is in its place in my little LP corner.

Hopefully we can all meet again and soon!

Btw, what’s up with the closed thread? Did that Charlie person break the forums?

7 Likes

It was me @the_termin8r and @turners34 :confused: but yes we all started flagging his posts and we’ve come to the conclusion that each of us (I suspect @lpfan61 flagged too :stuck_out_tongue:) flagging more than 5 posts in that single thread locked it for the four hours

If it kicks him out it’ll be worth it I s’pose…

6 Likes

Yeah I agree

1 Like

You’re wrong! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: check my profile…I don’t have the first flag badge, because I have never flagged somebody… :angel: :blush:

3 Likes

Wow, the other thread is opening and closing like mad! Chill guys :stuck_out_tongue:

5 Likes

I was wondering this too, lol.

Aha! You broke it! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Noooh…it just needed servicing and we helped :hugs:

1 Like

How helpful of you! :crazy_face:

3 Likes

I know right :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:
And it’ll be a day in the history of the forum too haha

5 Likes

Not just the 3 of you, I flagged some of his “posts” too…

3 Likes

Ah sweet! I was blaming @lpfan61 when the whole time it was you :stuck_out_tongue:
I’m glad that now it’s only 25% our faults haha

1 Like

See?!I’m innocent! :blush: :stuck_out_tongue: :lollipop: :unicorn: :rofl:

1 Like

So only 25 percent my flaunt yay

1 Like

:thinking: wellllll…you dooooo have a history of bribing a certain professor of yours…:thinking: the investigation will have to be expanded to see if @IronSoldier16 has received any form of payment for being framed :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Did you seriously bribe your professors?