[insert totally nifty topic here]

Awww, thx my dear- you are soo lovely - I wish you a good going- but try to Pop up in your study breaks - to get back strenght :+1:t2::grin:

Yeah sure…I always adopt that struggle and reward method… Weekends are
coming…I will prepare a reward for myself :smiley::smiley:. Eagery waiting…

1 Like

That’s tricky :wink:

2 Likes

Yeah and i am enjoying today. I got up at 3:30 … did all study… no more opening books now.
I wrote a ballad… figuring out what to keep the title. so what are the weekend plans?

Sounds good, then you can feel free now- at least for today your duties are done. Same here- resting now a lil and tonight me and my daughter will go to see a show :heart_eyes:, as reward for her testimony​:+1:t2:

Yeah just for today…from tomorrow everything is back,

As everything Honey, they run in circles … these duties, stay strong and keep your engine moving :grinning:

1 Like

yeah i know…thats why today is my reward of the hard work! :smile:
There are people who just work and forget about enjoying the life… that should not be done… :wink:

I loved the song! the war machine…

1 Like

Having some fun with the wikipedia game.

http://wikirace.singleusermode.com/

@theearlywalker Thank you for the love in “Last Letter Game” :blush: :stuck_out_tongue: :joy:

2 Likes

She might be trying to go for the like limit badge again :joy:.

3 Likes

Shhhh Rob :joy:

Lol-,love must be spread to grow :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Wait, was I right? :joy::joy::joy:

2 Likes

:kissing_closed_eyes: awww, so nice that you pop up, I am good, holidays have started… only thing that hurts constantly is the incident- I still feel like: This is impossible… can’t be true :cold_sweat:… have you holidays too, darling? @spellingmistake

No sadly all work. I know what you feel, it still feels unreal and hard to understand. I have so many nights thinking about what happened. We lost so much. But we still have our soldiers next to us!

3 Likes

united in the spirit of Chester, btw- you saw our tribute video? :slight_smile:

1 Like

My photo in the tribute was the odd one out :blush:

Was your photo in it?

Yes, have you watched it yet?

1 Like