[insert totally nifty topic here]

lol yes nowerdays the prices seem to increase everywhere to a ridiculously high level

Too Starbucks Amsterdam has, indeed. For tagging friendly nice is always. Bitterballen and Beer nice is, too Asian food nice is. Future plan nice it is very!

so we have some, together? nice is gatsie as yoda too cause in Star Wars Cards is the most powerfull one,

with you be the force is may

I bought a bunch of random stuff today, one thing being a Hybrid Theory shirt. Not the XVLP one though, just a black one with the cover from Hot Topic. And One Gorillaz shirt, too

good descisions to buy what you like, no matter if it is from a collection or not…that fit´s with a guy like you! And lol, I hear the “songs from the underground” cd a lot these days, and always understood: taking you out of my butt to bring me peace…lolololhuahaha, but it make sense either!

It says “taking you out of my blood” not butt.

2 Likes

LMAO! :laughing:

Yeah I red it by watching the link of Jordan, that was the moment I get it, but as the last time, I got it wrong, it was well at least I judge whats killing me instead of cut… willingly, I got my own associations here, if blood or butt, who matters? Mb MS but he never get known of my ruining his lyrics…lol
http://wallpaperhdwide.com/wp-content/gallery/laughing-cartoon-images/Laughter.jpg

1 Like

Copy to the left
∧_∧
( ・∀・)
⊂ ⊂ )
( ( (
(_(_)

Paste to the right
∧_∧
( ・∀・)
( U つ
) ) )
(_)_)
Right leg up
∧_∧
( ・∀・)
⊂_へ つ
(_)|
彡 (_)

Coming
            ∧_∧   
           (・_・)っ 
           (っ /
             Lノ┘
  For that

∧___∧
⊂(・_・ )
ヽ ⊂二/
(⌒) /

Booty!!

/ \
| ● ● |
\ _

(•_•)
<) )╯ When you’re ready
/ \

( •_•)
<( (> Come and get it
/ \

(•_•)
~( )~ NA NA NA NA
/ "

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ FLIP THAT TABLE.

┻━┻ ︵ ヽ(°□°ヽ) FLIP THIS TABLE.

┻━┻ ︵ \(0)// ︵ ┻━┻ FLIP ALL THE TABLES

ಠ_ಠ Child. . .

ಠ_ಠ Put.

ಠ__ಠ The tables.

ಠ___ಠ Back.

(╮°-°)╮┳━┳

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ FUCK NO

(•_•)
<) )╯because I’m
/ \

⊂_ヽ
\\ _
\( ••) F
< ⌒ヽ A
/ へ\ B
/ / \\ U
レ ノ ヽ_つ L
/ / O
/ /| U
( (ヽ S
| |、\
| 丿 \ ⌒)
| | ) /
`ノ ) Lノ
(

(•_•)
<) )╯ Again to the left
/ \

( •_•)
<( (> Once more to the right
/ \

(•_•)
<) )╯ I got some ** credit score
/ \

(••)
~( )~ Watch me nae nae
/ "
(•
•)
<) )╯Watch me whip
/ \
<(•_•)>
. ( (
\ \ Pelvic thrust
For that
∧___∧
⊂(・_・ )
ヽ ⊂二/
(⌒) /

Booty!!

/ \
| ● ● |
\ _

(-_-)

ʕ•̀ω•́ʔ
| ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ |
| Homeless Ugly * Rabbit |
| Gimme some change |
|Cmon, breh need sum weed |
|_____________|
(__/) ||
(•ㅅ•) ||
/ づ

1 Like

http://newdivisionapps.com/xvlp/images/xvlp-bg2.jpg

The background on the XVLP page makes for a good phone wallpaper

hm? new wallpaper? where?

It does yeah!

Haha indeed…

Mike looks like his eating his mic in that pic lol.

seem to have variable sides this Mr. S.

Mrs P. (or was it Mrs C.?) has even more variable sides (aka mood swings?). She calls @TripleXero by his real name Jordan & @the_termin8r1 by the his name Rob (Robert), then turns around & gets extremely angry when this is reciprocated (People simply calls her by her real name) because she turns it into a personal info issue.

sigh guys, please let’s not start this again.

1 Like

You know, I see LPA and LPL always reporting on LP Underground stuff like it’s super important, but you never really see any of the people that contribute to the subjects on those sites ever come here

1 Like

Yeah because the fansites are unfortunately way more active that the official site. It should be the other way around, I appreciate their efforts in posting news, collecting setlists and whatever (they’re doing an excellent job) but still don’t understand why they get so much traffic.