[insert totally nifty topic here]

1 Like

@TripleXero @Gatsie Drunk Mike is never fun…

How crazy different Amazon stores are? Wow! Same 4 items cost 67 euros (with shipping) from the US store, 55 from the German one and 42 from the UK one.

Awww yeah poor guy

1 Like

Dunno about the first one, he doesn’t seem to drunk to me, he’s his normal annoying self. But I was grossed out when he played that FM show and was totally wasted. Thankfully he learned his lesson.

Wait? What live performance of FM? Was he that bad…?

I bought some “new” (new to me, used) CDs yesterday. A bit pricey, but I never see them anywhere so I caved in

I’m a bit confused about the bonus disc on the Limp Bizkit CD though, as Break Stuff is on the actual album?

They had the special edition of Minutes to Midnight that’s the book-like thing and I didn’t get it. I kinda wish I did, but I already have 2 versions of M2M, 3 counting a clean version.

The genres are really messed up at that store, too. Gorillaz is rap, but Limp Bizkit is rock? and System of a Down is rock, which is more understandable, but there was a metal section

Interesting… You gotta put that extra disk in to find out about the song I guess.
Do you remember how much they sold MTM special edition for? (for comparison reasons).

I think every store messes up the genres, to some degree at least. I’ve seen Metallica under rock and LP under metal, U2 under folk and Cypress Hill under pop. The lesser known stores I went to for RSD had them sorted way better but they out effort in to it, I highly doubt big stores do :confused:

The songs sound identical, and they’re the same length, plus the bonus CD says it’s the album version, but obviously the main CD is the album version, too. So I don’t know

The Minutes to Midnight thing was $15

According to Google, it’s the Australian version of the album that just happens to have this bonus disk.

That’s pretty cheap for that edition of MTM, nice.

I now rule this forum lol

hah, there is no better feeling than being alone at the forum and talking to yourself :smiley:

The best person to talk your problems out with it yourself. No unpredictable reactions, no assumptions, no embarrassment.

Some fresh sight from aside is sometimes useful, though.

Btw, the pic reminded me of a joke: “The most interesting movie about schizophrenia is when you try to get, which of the main characters does not exist and then it turns out, that for two hours you’ve been looking at the floor.” :smile:

http://bigtoria.net/wp-content/uploads/2016/03/talk-to-yourself.jpg

I even talk to my devices… and TV series, especially when I’m mad. It’s ok, lol!

I talk to my bunny all the time.

I have full blown convos with myself, especially when I’m alone and either doing something active or putting something together. 75% of my convos are profound self insults.

This gets me every time :joy: