[insert totally nifty topic here]

hah, there is no better feeling than being alone at the forum and talking to yourself :smiley:

The best person to talk your problems out with it yourself. No unpredictable reactions, no assumptions, no embarrassment.

Some fresh sight from aside is sometimes useful, though.

Btw, the pic reminded me of a joke: “The most interesting movie about schizophrenia is when you try to get, which of the main characters does not exist and then it turns out, that for two hours you’ve been looking at the floor.” :smile:

http://bigtoria.net/wp-content/uploads/2016/03/talk-to-yourself.jpg

I even talk to my devices… and TV series, especially when I’m mad. It’s ok, lol!

I talk to my bunny all the time.

I have full blown convos with myself, especially when I’m alone and either doing something active or putting something together. 75% of my convos are profound self insults.

This gets me every time :joy:

Omg that was too funny.

Apparently the sound effect was added in and isn’t in the actual game but it’s still hilarious :laughing:

An error occurred. Please try again later.
(Playback ID: ZFhcKC_kJtqP1wZ6)

Works fine for me.

Basically what happens in the vid is a guy with a large metal cone hat slides down a long ladder and hits every rung with his hat on the way down.

What game is this though?

I think it’s Bloodborne. It’s a PS4 exclusive.

Ah ok. Looks nice. Bit only there’s Xbox in this household :smiley:

It’s made by the same people who made dark souls and is basically a re branded dark souls with a blood fetish designed to attract people who are intimidated by DS.

Lol, somebody’s getting ambitious:

Anything after 8 is not even rare :stuck_out_tongue: Whoever buys that is a fool.

I can’t find any of them. There’s only one 11 currently on sale. There are 7s and SFTUs but the 7s cost a right fortune and I have SFTU and 9.