[insert totally nifty topic here]

No, what problems do you have?

The page is just not loading. I have to refresh it at least 3 times and it says I’m on “read mode” only. Everything else works just fine so it’s not my connection.

LOL!

1 Like

WTM going wrong is pretty much a disaster but I’ve had worse :confused:

Haha oh yes I remembered:

Oh no, that was a terminator related joke. think people still thought something was going wrong with my PC. Noting was happening then. I’m talking about when I went into a boot loop and had to reset my whole laptop to solve it.

It’s all a lie…

I don’t get what you mean @samuel_the_leader

The 2nd photo is known in the fanbase as the photo with Mike “shirtless” but most of them are too stupid to understand it is photoshopped. The original is the 1st photo.

1 Like

Why does it matter if Mike is topless?

Cause some people are… Curious (just being nice here, they’re actually just stupid).

That was directed at @Gatsie :smirk:

Chester has no problem going shirtless… Or pantless for that matter.

As much as I creeped the net for shirtless Mike… Well… For reasons… I must confess that there really isn’t anything to find. Except for the random photoshopped stuff, of which some look well done but you just know they are photoshopped.

BUT Mike revealed himself to twitter a while ago. This is his what he actually looks like shirtless:

Or when this happened:

“Dave: Show them the big guns, take off your shirt.
Mike: … This is me with my shirt off.”

I was a bit surprised when we got to see some bare shoulder and collarbone right in this zombie pic though…

I think they did try to rip his shirt off during this stagedive.Mike seemed a little pissed after he got back from swimming through that crowd…

Mike kinda seemed odd during that whole video, even before he jumped in

I know right? Young and frustrated. Those tweenaged years were hard on Mike, I guess :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

@TripleXero @Gatsie Drunk Mike is never fun…