I survived #LINKINPARKWEEK

Monday - Linkin Park Concert Event
Tuesday - LIVING THINGS and Twitter Listening Party w/Mike
Wednesday - Jimmy Kimmel
Thursday - Dinner with LPU friends
Friday - Club Nokia

Most physically tiring, painful week of my life so far, has been the best.

Who else fell more in love with them?

I definitely loved this week; the movie concert and Club Nokia were awesome. Chester signed my LPU11 lanyard at Club Nokia :smiley: and after listening to the new album over 50 times and memorizing a good portion of the lyrics, I fell in love even more with LP :heart:

That would be the best week of my life!!

That sounds like an epic week [surprised] I wish I had a Linkin Park related event everyday of any given week lol

Sounds amazing. Aren’t the best weeks the ones where you give a little piece of yourself away?

Were at the end you feel a little empty and spent. You may not have a lot to say but you just collapse in the corner of the room, speechless with a smile on your face.

I love those times!

[quote=Smarky]Sounds amazing. Aren’t the best weeks the ones where you give a little piece of yourself away?

Were at the end you feel a little empty and spent. You may not have a lot to say but you just collapse in the corner of the room, speechless with a smile on your face.

I love those times![/quote]

exactly

epic-ly awesome! the Linkin Park concert in Alpharetta August 19 will be my first ever concert. What do you say if you win a meet and greet when this is a band you have followed for 10+ years?

Complete with sunburns & bruises to match! The celebration has only just begun. :slight_smile:

Screw you west coast people :frowning: …lol jk

I’m seriously considering moving to LA , any possible roommates ?

[quote=kirley09]Screw you west coast people :frowning: …lol jk

I’m seriously considering moving to LA , any possible roommates ?

[quote=Mohammed][quote=Smarky]Sounds amazing. Aren’t the best weeks the ones where you give a little piece of yourself away?

exactly

I wish the same. It is indeed an epic week. It’s a good life.

Can you imagine the situation where there are fans who are with the band from the start. I have seen some fans in my country although not in LPU but purchase each n every music merchandise which gets released through LP mgmt. From HT EP to frat party to all the singles to super fan ATS, they have everything. Even I don’t have all the singles or any super fan editions.

Anyways India is one of the largest countries of the world. For 1.2 billion populated nation, it’s easy to find such hundred thousand dedicated LP fans. There’s a passion here for LP. http://www.linkinparkindia.com/

At least you guys in the states could travel a little & hear them play new music in a concert. While all we ever came close was when Mike mentioned that they are aware of quite large fan base of LP in India. And he promised that one day LP will tour India. And that became our happiest moment.

[quote=Richard Tafoya][quote=Mohammed][quote=Smarky]Sounds amazing. Aren’t the best weeks the ones where you give a little piece of yourself away?

exactly

WOW this is so awesome! I envy you :slight_smile:

Theres only one thing left for after reading - i’m incredibly jealous. But most importantly, happy for you!

[quote=Mohammed][quote=Richard Tafoya][quote=Mohammed][quote=Smarky]Sounds amazing. Aren’t the best weeks the ones where you give a little piece of yourself away?

exactly

yeah, that was it.

Sure west coast people are lucky but if you wanna see them you make it work! I came out to LA again from Chicago to see Jimmy Kimmel after having House of Blues withdrawal… Luckily got an x games ticket too! I had an amazing week in LA and know that I’ve been fortunate to have made the bestest friends bcuz of Linkin park & LPU!!!

LPUTFWFTW!!!

Hahaha that sounds great. Wish I could’ve join you at Nokia or Kimmel- had no such luck winning any way to get in to those. :c I at least got the album, got to see the movie event thinger, and watched the stream of the Nokia show. Just kind of like DARN though, one time I’m actually LA during a LP album release, and I can’t go and do all the really special stuff. Maybe next time, I hope there’s a next time. >.>;;

lol, I did the same Monday and Friday. I loved Friday’s show more than HOB.