I survived #LINKINPARKWEEK

I loved Fridays show because I got barricade… But I think they’re equal in greatness! It’s just too bad they didn’t give out more LPU tix cuz we were clearly the Ones rocking out that show!!! There was even a lot of space throughout that place.

It was also amazing cuz I got to share the experiences with really good friends of mine.

BTW, I hope they tour Florida for their official album tour soon!!!

Yeah Nokia felt empty, they probably could have given out another 100 pairs easily. I saw your group on the barricade, I noticed your tattoo lol. I was like 3 rows of people back. How early did you guys get there to be front of the line?

I’m thinking if they do tour the US after the Honda Civic tour, it’ll probably be end of 2012 or spring 2013

I know right?! I just feel so frustrated that they’re going to Georgia but can’t come down to Florida. >.

We were at the barricade (front/center) and got there like 6 hours before checkin, so around 2pm I think? Irene and her friends were the first ones there and we were second. It was a crazy long time to wait but at least there was shade where we could sit and gab and people watch! In addition to the X Games there was an Anime convention and there were lots of interesting people in full costume walking by!

I think I liked this concert better than HOB as well. The guys just seemed like they were having more fun and were more engaging throughout the show.

I am Satan, you should’ve said HI!!! I love when people recognize me and my tattoo from here! That’s how I met Danielle (Allisonpink) at house of blues!
They were very engaging and i loved all the little chit chat!

Phoenix recognized me from HOB and Jimmy Kimmel so I scored a pick and his sweatband!!! =oD It was worth the wait in line cuz there were definitely a lot of ppl dressed up for the anime convention and yea the the shade helped considering I also was in line all day for kimmel too two days earlier haha!

It was an amazing week!!!

[quote=Dayna]Complete with sunburns & bruises to match! The celebration has only just begun. :slight_smile:

Damn that is a long wait, good thing there was shade and people watching. I didn’t get to check until almost 9PM because I had to work, meet up with my friend and grab dinner. I was surprised that I got as close to the stage this time because at HOB I was basically in the back near the bar.

[quote=Irene_]I am Satan, you should’ve said HI!!! I love when people recognize me and my tattoo from here! That’s how I met Danielle (Allisonpink) at house of blues!
They were very engaging and i loved all the little chit chat!

Phoenix recognized me from HOB and Jimmy Kimmel so I scored a pick and his sweatband!!! =oD It was worth the wait in line cuz there were definitely a lot of ppl dressed up for the anime convention and yea the the shade helped considering I also was in line all day for kimmel too two days earlier haha!

It was an amazing week!!!
[/quote]

lol whoops, oh well, next time I see you for sure I’ll say hi. That’s awesome that Phoenix gave you a pick and sweatband.

[quote=kirley09]Screw you west coast people :frowning: …lol jk

I’m seriously considering moving to LA , any possible roommates ? [/quote]
Damn, my dream is to live on Oahu island, Hawaii, but living there has one huuuge downside: no epic events/concerts. LA because of LP and Iowa because od Slipknot would be the best, but I can’t simply go there :<
I want a LPsummit soo bad :F

thats awesome . i one week will have a week like that

We should all just move to the “West coast” (Sorry i’m for England so i’m pretending I know exactly were this is, although I’m guessing it’s pretty self explanatory) and live in a giant LPU house, together, just being totally awesome and listening and watching LP constantly!

LP release week…I was on vacation. Didn’t even listen to the new CD. I survived Hogwarts though.

HOLY SHINODA, guys, this is a lot of replies! haha, didn’t think it’d get hit.

And y’all envy the west coast, but the west coast still hasn’t had a summit! I’m (barely) patiently waiting for it, haha. And my friend and I have this wild but needed dream of having a club/cage/lounge for LPU and shiz. Haha. Someday…

How’s #LINKINPARKSUMMER overall so far for everyone? :smiley:

[quote=Derek]LP release week…I was on vacation. Didn’t even listen to the new CD. I survived Hogwarts though.

I’m sooooooo jealous i didn’t get to go on Friday, or to the LIstening Party…however, I did go to the totally utterly awesome HOB show, and I did go to Kimmel, and this has been a very amazing time with this new LPU community…to be able to share in the excitement of the new album (and new video) and everything with fellow LPU’rs is great. How FUN all this has been. LP is awesome to include their fans so much in their journey - what a great experience. And there’s still Honda Civic in September to look forward to…and who knows, maybe even another surprise? :wink: