How old were you when you first hear LINKIN PARK?

20-21 I don’t know the exact month I heard them.

27 here!!! What about you?

27 next month :weary:

I was 12 (2003). The first song I heard was Faint :heart_eyes:

I was 17 back in 2002 that’s when I heard one step closer and I was hooked

i was 13 year old n the first song was in the end . Likin park became my first best rock band, after that song I downloaded 50 song back to back

1 Like

Hahaha yeah, now I sometimes consider kids of that age almost babies. I’m kidding obviously :stuck_out_tongue: :smiley:

I was 20 years old.

2 Likes

11 yo (2001) Crawling was the first song I heard <3

1 Like

I was very young when I first heard Linkin Park. I must have been around 1 and a half years old.But my parents heard ‘In the End’ first on Kerrang in 2001 and brought Hybrid Theory, and Reanimation the following year. As the years went on, more albums were brought. I wasn’t as addicted to the music as I am now but still liked the music.

It wasn’t until in 2007 with Minutes to Midnight as I heard Minutes to Midnight (clean version) at my house the day it came out in the UK with my parents that this would be my favourite band of all time. In fact, I would play this in primary school constantly. The first time I heard it brought me to tears, especially with What I’ve Done and the little things give you away.

The following albums like A Thousand Suns and Living Things made me a die hard LP fan and I would always stand up for them if anyone said something bad about them.

I was excited for the Hunting Party to come out and even more excited for LP7.

1 Like

I was 23 years of age, and nu metal music was really big in 2001, and I heard One Step Closer, and it just sounded so cool, i was like “who’s this band?”…since then Ive been a fan!

3 Likes

i was 10yo and and i listen one step closer in MTV lol

3 Likes

when i am 18 years old since i listened first lp song

1 Like

Can’t remember, I heard them from my father. But became a fan at 19.

I’m sorry but I have to do a time line about this to remember so no judging :blush:. I think my first time when I heard Linkin Park is when my mom and my Aunt heard them on the television (2001) and that was pts of authority,crawling and one step closer and it showed on MTV. That’s when I started to listen to them at the age of 6 and 7 in 2002 to 2003. Me, my sis and my Aunt would song to the song like we’re in a band it was lit back than when we did that. I wish that I could go back to that same day it would be scary but it would be AWESOME! So that’s my time line. To this day I still listen to them but not my family anymore I don’t why but I don’t even care but I do know that I will listen to them intill the end is near so yeah. I wanted to rhyme​:blush:.

2 Likes

My dad saw them live in 2001 ozzfest (they played at 12pm and there were like 100 people watching and now look at em) and fell in love and brought them home to me and I was only 4 listened to one step closer but I’ve been lovin em since then (now I’m 19)

I was 13. The first song I listened to was ‘Numb’.

One day, I was happily listening to Korn. And this video was popping out in that ‘Suggestions’ column on YouTube. Every single time when I was listening to Evanescence, Korn or Imagine Dragons. So, I decided to check it out what it was.

I was (and still am, I admit) a very angsty teen, so I found the lyrics connecting to me a lot. Then, I discovered more and more of LP, from singles to their debut album to all of their albums to rare songs (like LPU songs).

I am now going to be 15.

1 Like

Eu tinha 10 anos a primeira música foi faint,e ouvi em uma novela rs e amei estou agora com 24 anos e vou ama lp sempre rs

I was like 10 years old when I heard my first song of Lp…now I’m 21 feeling old…ahahahah

1 Like

I was 8 years old when I first heard One Step Closer, magic moment :smiley:

1 Like