How old were you when you first hear LINKIN PARK?

lol we must be the same age, I saw it when I was 13 and it was all new.

1 Like

I think so :grin:

When I was 12… I heard One Step Closer… I’m losing my mind xD

I was like 15. I don’t remember the first song I heard but the first music vid was One Step Closer.
I loved that vid but watching it now I’m like why the crap does it all lead up to Chester ending up on the ceiling? lol.

20 maybe 21 depending on the month.

7 or 8 years old. Thanks to them, I got into playing music. Tried making my own drum set out of boxes and pots/pans. The result wasn’t good

i was 2 or 3 heard my bro listening to in the end

mmm… 9 or 10 years, was really fond of Transformers(the movie) I didn’t know it was LP, lol
Then, in a few years, i had found Breaking The Habit. I love this song. a friend of mine noticed me listening to it and advised me some of their songs. This is how I became a huge fan of LP (25 albums and 202 objects in my iTunes library by now)

If I remember correctly, I was 5 yrs old.

1 Like

I was 10 years old, my uncle bought me hybrid theory for my birthday, best present!!

I was a baby, only 9 years old :smiley: I can presume that I already had good taste

1 Like

I wouldn’t call 9 years old a baby.

1 Like

I was 10 & I was inspired by thier music only in that time

I was about 10 when I saw the release of the One Step Closer video on MTV… From that moment, I knew they were THE band.

1 Like

I believe I was also 10 when I first heard One Step Closer. It was huge on MTV, my older brother had “Hybrid Theory” and played it religiously, and even my friends listened to them. I was completely enthralled. It had a little bit of all the music that I loved. :heart:

So im guessing you guys are 26ish?

1 Like

I was twelve and almost a week old when Hybrid Theory was released. The first song I remember hearing was In The End about a year later. I got Hybrid Theory as a Christmas gift in 2001.

1 Like

I’m 18

I am 26, yes. You, too?

1 Like

Yes 27 next month :roll_eyes: