How old are you all / No young LPUers?

yes robotboy is 13

I’ll be 20 next month. I feel old. :frowning:

im 20 yrs old will be 21 in June but i rly dont look like it, ppl who dont know me say i look 16 or 17 cause im short. But like a few ppl are saying on this post age dont matter we are a family, and we are all crazy Lp fans we stick together thats why were here just add ppl u want too so anyone on here plz add me inlcludeing you Erling. Its okay if ur younger then some on here i mean i saw we have 12 yr old i mean wow at that age my own mom wouldnt have, let me become a memeber shoot they wouldnt have let me go to an Lp concert eather just saying some of ya are lucky so enjoy your young age some of us wish we were that age again. Enjoy your childhood its good your running with Linkinpark as young as u are i see 15 to 17+ mostly on here i was 17, when i went to my first concert so i feel like i missed out on alot because i was rly young when they first started out i wish i could be a lil closer to the ages of Lp so i could have injoyed Hybrid and Mertora a lil more and gone to more concerts. Im happy at the age i am i do feel alot older then i am but then again i could be 17 or 18 again you can say i havent rly grown up, but im trying to get by in life as well as i can being a member on here i can be who i rly am and be happy to be to meet new ppl everyday who understand me. I can understand them too not many ppl ik outside here rly know what goes on until they live a few days and get the hang of what goes on, it makes alot ppl happy like me so add as many ppl you want older or younger then you it dont matter. Just as long as u meet new ones everyday and learn all the storys about their Lp exsperiences cause when it comes to linkinpark we all come together as one, Im proud to be an Lp memeber and ik alot of you are too. [mrgreen]

Yea. I’m 28. LOL

Im 13.

I’m 24[wink]

[smile]EVEN I AM 13,WILL BE 14 0n 14th feb lol

1 Like

i’m 28 :slight_smile:

25…

nice u are very joung :slight_smile:
Pleased to see you here :slight_smile:

I’m 23 :slight_smile:
And I have a big request to you, could you go to that link and click “like it” under my photo? Just a small competition, I need a lot of “like”. Help me! Redirecting...

I’m 16 (:

I’m 26 but I look like I’m 18 haha. I’ve been listening to LP since the day Hybrid Theory album came out, and a huge fan ever since!

I’m 21 =]

I’m 16 mate :slight_smile:

21…

I’m 15 and a LP fan since 3 years :slight_smile:

I AM 15 YEARS OLD!!!

18, sorry

I am 16 years old ^^