How many LPUers are there from Italy?

If you want, she can add you to our Italian group in WA. We use to talk a bit in Italian.

2 Likes

You are a man of culture as well

1 Like

Wait, whaaaa? :sweat_smile::joy:
If you mean refined and classy, I’m the opposite :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Yeah, a brainless onion who uses Google translate to pretend to be cool :confused:

Actually I did not need google translate for any of this :smirk_cat: you’re the one that looks every word up muahahahahaha

Just some of them :stuck_out_tongue: but hey! Everyone does that sometimes.

Try using google Translate for a scientific publication, than comes the big laugh. Especially if you are working in fruit growing. Try looking for a peach cultivar/variety called “Pink Lady”. Big mistake trying to find info about this cultivar in front of my boss. Quite an embarrassment - I had to explain to him how a search engine works :slight_smile:

2 Likes

In Italy there’s an apple called like that… :grin:

It is true, and it not bad also :slight_smile: Actually the name is popular - just like Regina and Starkrimson

1 Like

Got it! Your job must be so cool :grin: :yum:

True, it is the best for me, but it is not well paid in Rome my salary as scientist was 1000 euro/month in Bulgaria is between 200-400 euro/month

2 Likes

Yeah, agreed… that’s one of the reasons why scientists go to the USA…

Oh no, I am staying here in the Old World. No place like home. If we can do it with less or no money, than we can feed the world :slight_smile: Right …???

3 Likes

Right :blush:

Did someone say Italian? :raising_hand_woman:t4: :it: I’m here!

Woah I’m 9 days later, how could I miss this thread? Also welcome to the LP Family @laisa92!

3 Likes

Because you were busy calculating the speed of the soldiers and the drops! :joy: :rofl: :rofl:

2 Likes

:joy::joy::joy: I was so focused that when I finished I totally forgot about what I put and thought I wrote the opposite :rofl:

2 Likes

Grazie!!! :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

1 Like

Ciaooooooo :wave:t2:

1 Like

Ciaooo!! Benvenuta/o ! :sun_with_face: :smile:

1 Like