How many LP t-shirts do you own?

I have 5 when LPU11 comes then 6 T-shirts ! And 1 LP sweater :slight_smile:

I have 13 t-shirts and IĀ“m waiting for the LP symbols shirt ^^
oh and i have 2 hoodies and one cap

Here is a link to a picture of my 40 LP shirts and 2 FM shirts.

Sorry for the double post, but here are just my LPU shirts.

[quote=LPA Hybrid]Here is a link to a picture of my 40 LP shirts and 2 FM shirts.

[quote=EvoOba][quote=LPA Hybrid]Here is a link to a picture of my 40 LP shirts and 2 FM shirts.

[quote=StanleyElite][quote=EvoOba][quote=LPA Hybrid]Here is a link to a picture of my 40 LP shirts and 2 FM shirts.

[quote=LPA Hybrid][quote=StanleyElite][quote=EvoOba][quote=LPA Hybrid]Here is a link to a picture of my 40 LP shirts and 2 FM shirts.

11:D

[quote=StanleyElite][quote=LPA Hybrid][quote=StanleyElite][quote=EvoOba][quote=LPA Hybrid]Here is a link to a picture of my 40 LP shirts and 2 FM shirts.

I own 3 t-shirts and 1 cap

one for each day of the week

1. one from the HT era which my mom bought me
  2. another one from my best friend (the MTM group photo shoot print)
  3. ATS t-shirt
  4. the butterfly music for relief shirt
  5. LPU11 t-shirt

I want a hoodie, too!

LP Live in Moscow 23.06.11 (one of a kind, designed by me specially for this show) (photo on my profile pic)
LPUX
Python FL-THA http://linkinpark.shop.bravadousa.com/Product.aspx?cp=40873&pc=BGCTLK38 (gift from one of my best friends Valery Zenina) (havenā€™t arrived yet, on itā€™s way to me)
8-bit (gift from one of my best friends Nastya Kolesnikova)
LPU11
so, I have 4 t-shirtsā€¦
by the way, when I ordered Python tee by the gift card from Valery, BravadoUSA send me wrong t-shirt - Python ARG-AZ http://linkinpark.shop.bravadousa.com/Product.aspx?cp=40873_41446&pc=BGCTLK09 and Bravado send me right t-shirt, when Iā€™ll receive it, Iā€™ll send Python ARG-AZ t-shirt to my another best friend Alex Lepeshonkov)

LPU3
LPU7
LPU8
LPU9
LPUX
LPU11 (on the way)
Tour 2009 (Stanbul, TR - Macao, CN)
Python FL-THA (on the way)
Dead By Sunrise Gravel T-Shirt

Iā€™m not a collector T-shirts. Buy, if he is from the fan-pack, if the back is written the town of Russia, or the sale or discount of the Official shop)

Hey, Im selling a GREY DAZE shirt. This is from 1993-1998. It shows the band on the front, so if you can recognize the members you can pick a date. I am getting a L and a XL. I am selling the XL, but if the offer is the right price i may sell the L instead.

Front

Back

Note: I have not received them yet, but they are ā€˜new with out tagsā€™. So im guessing they have not been worn or in very good condition.

i have 5

Iā€™ve had a lot. Iā€™m taking my old ones and turning them into a throw blanket.

I have 6, but only wear 2 on a regular basis. 2 are my pajama shirts (one at my momā€™s house and one at my dadā€™s), one is my signed ATS shirt that I keep on display, and one is a really old LPU shirt thatā€™s also displayed. Iā€™m waiting on my LPU11 shirt to make it 7.

4 LPU + 1 MTM tour + 1 HT era = 6