How many LP t-shirts do you own?

6 including LPU11

I think 7…
Tour shirt 2008 and 2010
LPU shirt 3, 6, 7, 8, 9

I own about 5 shirts, i have LPU8, LPU11, two ATS tour shirts, and one from the MTM tour…

Is it b’cos the Small size t-shirts are actually big? I only wear a few out of a dozen, b’cos they are too big! The LPU11 I ordered a XS size, that’s awesome they offer this!

17? How the f*** do u get round to wearing them? :open_mouth:

Including the two LPU11 shirts I own 12 shirts

This ^^

I got three, the Inhaler motive, the ATS World Tour 2010 one and the LPU11 shirt.

I have 15 Including both 1999 Hybrid Theory Shirts and Grey Daze shirts. Oh and 1 Hoodie :wink:

offhand, i’d say i have about 20 shirts. LPU 1-11, some concerts, and regular LP shirts. i also have 3 hoodies, and 1 jacket. i love my LP gear! :slight_smile:

I have 7 shirts. :slight_smile:

I have 7.

I’ve about 15 T-Shirts and one hoodie :slight_smile:

i have 7 Shirts and 1 hoddie :slight_smile:

I have 5 t-shirts, 1 hoodie, 1 jacket & a scarfe

linkin park Pictures, Images and Photos

[quote=VixLP]offhand, i’d say i have about 20 shirts. LPU 1-11, some concerts, and regular LP shirts. i also have 3 hoodies, and 1 jacket. i love my LP gear! :slight_smile:

I have 2 T-Shirts and wait for LPU11 T-Shirt.

7 or 8 LPU t-shirts
2 concerts t-shirts and 1 shirt.

[quote=StanleyElite][quote=VixLP]offhand, i’d say i have about 20 shirts. LPU 1-11, some concerts, and regular LP shirts. i also have 3 hoodies, and 1 jacket. i love my LP gear! :slight_smile:

I have none if you don’t count the LPU’11 that would be coming and some other LPU shirts I bought off the LPU store.

Musictoday/Bravado won’t allow me to buy from the LP store because they said my billing information was wrong and I had to do troublesome stuffs to get it verified so… :confused:

[quote=VixLP][quote=StanleyElite][quote=VixLP]offhand, i’d say i have about 20 shirts. LPU 1-11, some concerts, and regular LP shirts. i also have 3 hoodies, and 1 jacket. i love my LP gear! :slight_smile: