How do you listen to your music?

I listen my music in my car, my blackberry, ipod and laptop

Alot of the time i lisin to my ipod with headphones in, but i also have a Ihome its mostly for ipod music so i just place it in the dock and it plays my music. The third way i lisin to my music is on my laptop i go onto itunes and just play it while im on the internet :slight_smile: I have many ways LOL

Mmm… I’d say my Ipod, my car or my computer. :slight_smile:

As long as music’s good, all ways are good

It depends on my mood.

If I wanna block out the world I’ll blast it though headphones.

Sometimes I will let it play softly and sing along while laying on my desk chair and just relax~

When I’m writing fan-fiction I have it on without headphones and just let it play on normal volume.

Usually I listen via YouTube or WMP. When I’m out I have a mini tablet that I use solely for music only because the sound is pretty awesome.

Philips In Ear Headphones
Sennheiser Over Ear

with a pp4 player and 10$ headphones, or with the notebook and the headphones or with my xbox

Mostly in my ipod with the beats tour. :slight_smile:

Most of the times I listen through a sound system but when I’m not home or so I listen through my laptop

Always with headphones in home or in a bus. Rarely without headphones, usually if I’m alone. Also I like to listen music loudly in my car :smiley:

I listen my music through my laptop, sometimes with the bass booster speakers in it. And when I’m not home, I listen from my cellphone via headphones.

I listen to music mostly on my lap with headphones… but i prefer without headphones or on my stereo… sounds better[wink] and if i walk to school I listen it with my Phone… but actually my headphones are broken so i can’t listen [cry]

on itunes with a nice 5.1 surround sound and subwoofer on. It’s cool when everything vibrates to the beat of Linkin Park :wink:

Usually, I plug in my iPod to my iHome and jam out to LP, but sometimes I just listen to it with my headphones :smiley:

When im travelling in anything but my car its my Apple In-Ear headphones, people underestimate how good the sound quality from them is, I had some Beats in-ears and all the songs sounded so blown out. Sennheiser is about the only other brand of in-ears I would use.

In my car I pump out 200w worth of sound through my Alpine and JVC speakers with my Kenwood stereo - not that much output compared to a system with a proper amp but I can still make my ears ring and the bass from my JVC’s are nuts :smiley:

At home, either my 5.1 surround on my PC or my vinyl player. Most usually my vinyl player as I love the sound of a vinyl on some small speakers compared to any other type of output.

the most with the mp3 player (in ear), in the car or on the computer (subwoofer) :]

(I think about sennheiser earphones with enhanced bass especially when I’m in the gym)

I have a pair of sennheiser headphones, i listen to music whenever i can but i love listening to my ipod on long journeys or just before i got to bed :slight_smile:

i listen with basic skull candy earbuds on my zune. yes i said a zune. u gotta problem, people?