How do you listen to your music?

woa what happened :o
[/quote]

Heh, thanks for caring. I visited doctor 3 years ago when I ears started hurt. I got problem with Eustachian tube so doctor said to listen to music less, no headphones and prescribed me medicine. When my ears got well, I started listen to music in headphones again… I wish I did it…

iPhone mostly, kinda replaced my iPod…then car stereo system, sometimes my iHome in the morning and I use iTunes with my MacBook when I’m working on something

same sound system :smiley:
[/quote]

Honestly ? ^^
Damn, this thing is so fucking great … but my subwoofer is a little bit scratched [sad] haha every time I turn the bass up, you feel it everywhere in the room … I always put my feet on the subwoofer … feels awesome [biggrin]

[/quote]

Honestly ? ^^
Damn, this thing is so fucking great … but my subwoofer is a little bit scratched [sad] haha every time I turn the bass up, you feel it everywhere in the room … I always put my feet on the subwoofer … feels awesome [biggrin][/quote]

hahaha nice i do the same :smiley: well my external drive is on my subwoofer so i put my feet close to it :smiley:

[/quote]

Honestly ? ^^
Damn, this thing is so fucking great … but my subwoofer is a little bit scratched [sad] haha every time I turn the bass up, you feel it everywhere in the room … I always put my feet on the subwoofer … feels awesome [biggrin][/quote]

hahaha nice i do the same :smiley: well my external drive is on my subwoofer so i put my feet close to it :smiley:
[/quote]

hmm … sounds risky to me. Harddisk aren’t that shockkproof, all the more when they are turned on. You should probably not do this [razz]

But it feels really cool [lol]

[/quote]

Honestly ? ^^

[/quote]

hmm … sounds risky to me. Harddisk aren’t that shockkproof, all the more when they are turned on. You should probably not do this [razz]

But it feels really cool [lol][/quote]

okay :smiley:
i placed it somewhere else xD

Good.
My external HDD is on top of my pc tower above some 120mm fans [lol]

I have Logitech Boxes and they sounds so good ^^

I listen to music with my Mac or my Ipod :slight_smile: everywhere and every time i can :smiley:

In my Mac or iPhone with Apple Earphones… My Skullcandy Headphone broke -.-"

[quote=Amanda Kriguer]In my Mac or iPhone with Apple Earphones… My Skullcandy Headphone broke -.-"

[quote=LinkinParkForever275][quote=Amanda Kriguer]In my Mac or iPhone with Apple Earphones… My Skullcandy Headphone broke -.-"

[quote=Reni LP][quote=LinkinParkForever275][quote=Amanda Kriguer]In my Mac or iPhone with Apple Earphones… My Skullcandy Headphone broke -.-"

When I’m at home I listen pretty loud and when I’m going somewhere thru my headphones of course :smiley:

Sennheiser Earphones or via my Bose sounddock

Most of the time I listen to music via iPod! :slight_smile:

I often listen via earplugs, but I actually prefer speakers. It just sounds better.

I have 2 sets of headphones, I have beats solo which I use if I’m listening to music on my ipad, iphone or sitting at the computer. My other ones are sennheiser wireless that I use when I need to move around.

linkin park Pictures, Images and Photos

With my Itouch using my Philips o’neill headsets or with an aux cord connected to my car

Through my computer, preferably alone so I can sing along. Nothing fancy, though.