How do you get to know linkin park?

I know them since 2012 with “castle of glass” and I immediately love them.

3 Likes

Hearing burn it down on the radio so since 2012 as well then I looked into there older music and fell in love with Hybrid theory and Metaro and just loved Somewhere I belong I heard when I was 11 @Sara_celsa

2 Likes

Hearing ‘In the End,’ when Hybrid Theory was the only album out!

1 Like

Hybrid theory the first song i here was in the end 2000 and i fall in love with them ever since and Will love them forever.

2 Likes

2000 watching One Step Closer on MTV.

3 Likes

Remember when MTV was cool? :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Wait MTV played music videos because now they just play stupid stuff and when did they stop doing that @melissa320

That’s what I mean haha it used to be a nice channel to just have on, new music here and there
Now it’s all stupidity :pensive:

5 Likes

When did the change happen @framos1792 And I think I know the answer soon after I was born I take it

@framos1792 Do I ever? I really miss it. It stinks now. Do you remember TRL in the beginning with Carson alone in a room?

@turners34 that’s how old I am. Lol I can remember when MTV actually played music videos! I would say it started to become crap in the early 2000’s.

4 Likes

I was born in 2001 so when I was born it turned in bad right @melissa320

1 Like

Yeah wasn’t Carson like in 98? At that time I was only starting to pay attention to music but yeah good times, I think you’re right on with it dying down early 2000s though I remember still watching small portions in middle school-05 maybe? :confused: bloody hell that does make you feel old :joy:

@turners34 I think it was just YouTube that made it die out in terms of music videos, it’s all YouTube was good for in the beginning haha

2 Likes

It really does make you feel old. Especially since in ‘05 I was already in college. Lol. I agree about YouTube and internet in general. It just changed

2 Likes

:flushed: I thought you were younger ma’am, you didn’t look old at all ma’am, I’m sorry ma’am! I’ve been so rude :joy::joy: jk jk jk I’m just teasing :relaxed:

3 Likes

Lmao. :joy: I’m not that old geez :grin:

3 Likes

:joy: I know I just had to get you back for the engineering comment, you’re totally still one of us kiddos :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: lol now that we’re at it though I have to admit the first time I saw your username, it kept reminding me of 420 and all I could think of was that it was a reference to pot :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

You have to admit that engineering comment was good though :joy:. Oh boy hahahahaha really? I figured people would think Chester’s Birthday. Never that tho lol

2 Likes

Why I an the only here that is still in high school Even one here is at least 5 years older than me but don’t think you guys are old @melissa320 and @framos1792 cause your not your still young so enjoy your life

1 Like

Oh it was, it’s been quite memorable :stuck_out_tongue: props where deserved hehe
Yeah I got it afterwards that it was that but initially for some reason it’s all I was thinking lol

1 Like

Lol give it time and the next gen will come in :slight_smile: my brother is dying to join and he’s just 14 so maybe I’ll let him so you don’t feel like the baby here :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

6 Likes