How do you get to know linkin park?

@turners34 enjoy it! Really. Getting in the grind of getting up, going to work, coming home to chores and dinner, then repeat is not all it’s cracked up to be.

It’s actually the date my now husband and I officially become a couple as well.

3 Likes

Awesome choice of date :grin:

And I agree that becoming an adult is overrated haha my advice would be to be a responsible dork haha not to go overboard and lose your head but to enjoy those years because it’s the only real open time you’ll have to be a grown up kid? I just sum it up as being a dork though…as it sometimes shows on here I’m still quite an immature dork when I want to be lol

4 Likes

I will try but I just have trouble making friends that are my age cause everyone in my school is intrigant and so full of their self’s and I can’t stand that @melissa320

1 Like

At school I just don’t fit in away where because I am so werid for a 16 year old female @framos1792

Give it time :slight_smile:
We all find a niche in life soon enough

4 Likes

Sssshhhh me too…I remember the first time I ssw one step closer, or waiting for the songs to play… (Oh my!!! I am old!!! :joy::joy::joy::joy:)

3 Likes

Right :neutral_face::joy:. I used to love anticipating the next video.

1 Like

I was watching "european top20 " and trying to determine what time will my favourite songs play! :joy::joy:That old

4 Likes

It was 2003, I was a few years old. My brother had just bought Meteora and played Numb, he said me it was awesome, when I heard that voice, I was out of words. Till the day I die or some shit, my favorite song will be Numb. It’s just so beautiful, the whistling kinda sound at the start and then tana na na, na na na, ah man it’s so beautiful.

3 Likes

since the beginning when hybrid theory was released and they released one step closer fell in love and became hardcore to the max with linkin park.

1 Like