How do you feel?

It is such a nightmare for me this time. I am really hoping everytime I drive car, that I am going to have a unsuspected accident. I can’t take my life on my own because I have too much respect for my body. I even can’t tattoo myself! But I am so sad that y fuckfriend committed suicide and that everyone now was saying because he was alone is for me like a absolute nightmare! I have issues with that! Unbelievable deep sorrow issues. I try to compensate it non stop by talking doing creative stuff and everything, but when I am sitting on my bed where I hugged him for more than ten minutes the last time he was here then I start crying like if a knife is stuck in my chest. I have not even a chance t get into a hospital because I would have not enough money for paying my rent. I feel guilty, sad and stuck in a nightmare to the same time and I have no clue how to get out of this!

2 Likes

hey stay strong. I know thats bad :frowning: but don’t worry you’ll find a way real soon. Don’t lose hopes! good wishes to you! :sunny: :heart:

3 Likes

Feeling really great. Strong and motivated.

5 Likes

Hey! Welcome to the community :smiley::smiley: hope you have a great time here :blush:

1 Like

Hey @textilemarket welcome to lpu

Welcome @textilemarket :hugs:

Welcome @textilemarket !

I don’t think that I’ll ever get over us losing him…

2 Likes

I feel the same! It feels always like a part of my bidy is missing, but I think it is still there!

1 Like

Just feeling better than yesterday :heart:

5 Likes

Welcome to the LPU! I like you username :smile:

Textile market?. Maybe s/he is the owner of works in one of them…

I feel better :upside_down_face:

5 Likes

They musics make me fell happy

2 Likes

I’m so scared to die. I’m so afraid of being forgotten. Sometimes I think why I exist. Let me cry. I don’t feel good at all and getting expert help doesn’t work. It comforts me for a while, but the same thoughts are in my head. Ever since I was a child, these thoughts have always been in my head and never go away.

5 Likes

Keep your head up and keep fighting. Sometimes you need to go to more than one professional before you find the right help. Sending you loads of strength!

7 Likes

Some of us are more aware of that theme and some of us don’t want to talk about that. No one is forgotten there’s always the persons who got your stamps on their hearts :heart: You’re not alone

7 Likes

Thank you for nice wishes. We are strong together :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Good thing you’re there. Knowing I’m not alone makes me strong :heart:

3 Likes

Sending you strenght!! I’m sure you can overcome this moment! As @AJ_7 and @anngelenee said, you aren’t alone in this fight! :muscle: :hugs: :hugs:

7 Likes

Thank you :two_hearts:

2 Likes