How did you get to know LP for the first time?

For me, I got to know it because of my dad when I was really young, he showed me the video from in the end and I never forgot about that video, later, he showed the one fro breaking the habit and he put up the cd in the car for many times, since 5 years ago I actually became a great fan and never forgot my first reaction on the videos. (^-^)>

And who shares the idea that popular music now is not that good, u May like it, but there is no content while they say LP sucks when LP has actually great contents and messages in music.

6 Likes

I was in my teens watching MTV when the video for One Step Closer aired. Was hooked ever since. :smile:

Todays music isnā€™t that great. Some of it is ok, but I find myself going back to music I enjoyed back in my teens and tweens or even from before I was born. lol

2 Likes

I heard ā€œLeave Out All the Restā€ on the Twilight soundtrack and immediately fell in love; after that, I started to look up more of their songsā€¦and LOVED THEM.

2 Likes

I listen to music older then me sometimes bucause of my dad (: most of the music is really nice, Iā€™d say , more content in them than music popular now

1 Like

My dad had just gotten Hybrid Theory and I was very interesting in the cover when I first saw it lol. It wasnā€™t until a few years later though that I became a fan.

1 Like

Iā€™m a sucker for 50ā€™s and 60ā€™s music :smiley: I agree that those songs from back in the day just seem to have more body in them than most songs do today.

1 Like

It came to my attention that my older brother was watching a cool-looking music video for some band that was irrelevant to me at the time (it was Linkin Park). It sounded cool, so I proceeded to stalk him watch the video for the song ā€œBleed It Outā€, so I could remember the band name for future reference. That was the time when I was getting myself interested in rock music specifically, but music in general too.

1 Like

There was a guy in my class who told me his idol was Chester Bennington. I knew this name but after long research i found out that heā€™s one of the singers of Linkin Park. I was never interested in this band because Iā€™ve never really heard anything about them, just knew a few songs like ā€˜Shadow of the dayā€™. But since the research Iā€™m an hardcore fan haha

1 Like

Because I was reading a boock and the main characters were dancing and then the music changed and start In The End. When I read that I was very curious to know what song was that and I search it in youtube

1 Like

Heard ā€œShadow of the Dayā€ on the radio.

1 Like

I think Numb/Encore with Jay-Z is the first time i head anything by Linkin Park, and Iā€™ve been a fan ever since

1 Like

I got to know thanks to who was my best friend when I was like 10 or 11 years old. His brother loved this kind of music,so he showed me one of his music CDā€™s. In that CD we could heard Offspring, Bon Jovi, Nirvanaā€¦ And then, numb from Linkin Park. That day I totally fell in love with this group, and ofc, this is my favourite song from them :blush: it brings me a lot of memoriesā€¦
Well, now I have almost 21 years old and its still my favourite song :smile:

1 Like

I saw BID music video on TV in 2012 and loved that song :smiley: I downloaded it and put on my phone. I was listening it everyday during summer holidays. After holidays I bought a new phone and forgot about music on my old, but at the beginning of 2013 I heard COG and decided to download Living Things. Living Things was my first album which I was listening in full, ever.
So Iā€™m with LP since 2012 ^^

1 Like

Wel I got to know it at 7, became a fan at 10 and now Iā€™m 15 >.< people donā€™t like it that my generation doesnā€™t like LP, and have sucking music instead, even though there are plenty of fans my age

1 Like

The first album I completely listened to was minutes to midnight, my dad would always turn it up in the car, and I completely loved it (:

1 Like

Even at my age (like I said, 21), people use to hear so bad music, disgusting music -.-ā€™ and they use to think Im weird for listening to music like LP :sweat:

2 Likes

I have been in/on a policital forum in the internet (like this one but for politics) in 2001. A friend there recommended Linkin Park among other bands. For him Linkin Park was more like ā€œalso okā€ (I think) but I really liked them.
Iā€™m not interested in politics anymore, because it sucks and you wonā€™t be able to change anything anytime anywaysā€¦ but Iā€™m still a fan of Linkin Park.

1 Like

Mine kinda strange my science teacher was playing the album mixtures to midnight and ever since i heard that album i was like i wanna hear more from them so i went out and got all linkin park album and from that day since Iā€™ve been a massive fan so if it was not for my science teacher i dont think i would of been into them as much as i am now anyway :smile:

1 Like

I was searching for Beyblade AMV and thatā€™s how I first hear Linkin Park and it was actually Numb and Faint instrumentals and then I heard New Divide.

1 Like

Now thatā€™s an album 10/10 would buy :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like