Horror stories of October: Amityville

Here, in England it looked nothing like Halloween yesterday. It was sunny and warm. Today, it’s foggy and cool.

Complete opposite of what it was like here lol

we had such a bad party, everybodies crying cause of the lack of Toilettepaper! The evening was ruined, I cryed and go drunk on my own, me poor lil one

All hail Hypnotoad!!!
May he lead the way towards the glory that we all deserve. Read more about him here.

I feel him so I didn´t need´a´read :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

That sounds like a regular night when i try to cook something.

so the squirrel @Spelling_Mistake knows about, don´t forget to post on the other Topic Guess how do I look! - #84 by theearlywalker you squirrly one… :joy:

hYpnotOAd iZ Da $hit!

I’m listening to this album right now

I wasn’t listening to it on the way to college yesterday.

So this isn’t about the Amityville house anymore. I thought to just keep adding on to this thread instead of making another.

October 2018
what are you going to be for Halloween?

Or if that isn’t your thing. What are you planning on doing to celebrate Halloween? :3

@framos1792 @LP13413 @StephLP18 @theearlywalker @Honey8 @NickGr @evooba @gatsie @IronSoldier16

3 Likes

I don’t celebrate it here, so maybe I’m going to sleep under a rock that day :joy:.

Bad Iron Maiden

Batman will be out in full gear protecting the little trick or treaters from idiots :upside_down_face:

2 Likes

I will be working.

I’m gonna have a biology collocvium :joy::joy::joy:
Not joking , for real, according to our timetable

1 Like

I’ll be terrorising people in the park with Hellhound if I can get it up and running. :joy:

3 Likes

Good boy

Andies…why is there a cake by your name o.o

Gimmie!!! (attacks)

…l
…o
…s
…e
…r