Horror stories of October: Amityville

1. oh man! i listened to this one and it was amazing! i had to turn on the lights to my room to write down notes to this, and also because it was getting, for the first part really eerie. it started out sounding like the old 90s video games.

2. when this one came on, i had this urge to listen to the recurring theme of resident evil. i don’t get it, i remember seeing the fifth element, it wasn’t a scary movie.

3. when this came on, it reminded me on how the old movies use to come on, but then it quickly started sounding like something that would be played in the shadow temple.

4. it wasn’t as scary, so it was alright. i did however like the part around 1:37 through 2:00 or so, it sounded adventurist :3

5. no notes on the fifth video…

6. this one reminded me of the sounds i use to make on my keyboard. the violins sounded torturous, it pained my ears.

7. 0:48 sounded like every discovery in horror movies.

8. i never thought of this sound being dark…but if you look at it, blackbirds by LP is pretty dark too.

1 Like

When I first started out as sound like an old hip hop track. This song reminds me of the song you and I know so well. Other than that, this was pretty cool, even with Link’s yells in the background.

._.

I wasn’t expecting that…

-.- @lp13413
-.- @lp13413
-.- @lp13413
-.- @lp13413
-.- @lp13413

1 Like

That was the same dance floor from Casper :3

All I remember from this video, from the small part that I saw, when this first came, was the fish…that guy was half fishy :3 this was the first time I heard the full song.

Ok…I remembered that… That show, not in full but those characters. The doll, that blue guy… I wanna watch gumby ;-;

That other video doesn’t not look trusting…

Update: I played the video, but I put my phone down. I didn’t watch it but it sounded pretty cool.

Another song that sounds awesome is Alanis Morissette song Uninvited, her voice is amazing and the song sounds dark and gothic like :3

@intheeend Yeah of course, I imagined everytime about unknown living in our flat and where it might be, and the douzer at the fraggles scared me the most or the omniscient garbage dump, it scares me cause of not knowing the diffrences btw reality an fiction, so it was like it was, nowerdays I feel a lil like the omniscient garbage dump :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

I simply love everything Tim Burton!

1 Like

I don’t think it’s meant to be. My dad had the OST for some reason and he gave it to me.

Spooky/scary/haunting theme songs

This isn’t really scary, but I just listened to this, I use to watch this show all the time and I miss it.

Another one :3

not as scary as the other songs.

this song, for a while, I couldn’t listen to it with the lights off. Its not as scary to me anymore but it’s still eerie.

https://scontent-ord1-1.cdninstagram.com/hphotos-xfa1/t51.2885-15/e15/11910359_837946789636824_336718078_n.jpg
https://scontent-ord1-1.cdninstagram.com/hphotos-xaf1/t51.2885-15/e35/11348289_1477741885883495_1880313548_n.jpg
https://scontent-ord1-1.cdninstagram.com/hphotos-xaf1/t51.2885-15/e15/12144021_515844048589528_569579473_n.jpg

#who knows about the infamous house in Amityville, New York?

#Although I do not believe the events from the movie. Some movies turn out more fiction than what really happened…like the first movie. They took a real event and turned into a ghost story. Then again, a lot of people believe that the hauntings was a hoax.

#I don’t think that it was hoax, but then again, I don’t think that all the stuff they said happen, happen in the house. All I know is that house scares me, and although it’s been remodeled, still feels the same.

I add this to list of places I would never go to… Although I would like to check it out, to see if it really isn’t haunted.

YAY for backstreet boys :smiley:

1 Like

And the Amityville movie… Well… Yay for Ryan Reynolds :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like
1 Like

One last Halloween video, even though it ended hours ago

Also, here’s a fun, non-obvious fact: Jonathan Davis of Korn helped remix 1stp Klosr by Linkin Park, and Joe is part of Linkin Park.

wow even touching such a body must be so erotic, I wish I would have a possibility sme day touching such a body and then, after touching gettin nearer and nearer to the

[ot @amitrish, since you posted him in one post of our saga I love the hypnotoad toad]