Hollywood Bowl: Sharing a Paired Ticket?

Thank you:), still looking for a ticket, hope we all can go!

One of my tickets is available. I know $925 is a lot to ask for. Iā€™m willing to set the price at $900. The seats are in Garden1.

2 Likes

@monse I am willing to buy the ticket!!

1 Like

What does a platinum ticket include?

i have the money to buy just one :cry::cry::cry:

I just bought a single ticket on ticket master for 65 (85 canadian) shitty seats but I donā€™t care!!

1 Like

i canā€™t buy nothing in that price, the onlu one i can buy is $2,250 or $1,500dlls
thats why i onlu can buy one :sob::sob::sob:

I just bought another single for 85 for my bf too. On the ticknaster app. Click on the single ticket option and keep checking and refreshing like every 30 sec. Thereā€™s single tickets available but it looks like there only releasing 1 at a time. I was just able to but 2 singles in the sane section but different seats so not next to each other

1 Like

My ticket is still available! Let me know if youā€™re still looking for one.

1 Like

Yes iā€™m still interested

My friends are finally not going and I have 2 tickets to G zone. Is there anybody interested in getting tickets still?

LP Family Iā€™m selling 1 e-ticket (J2) + 1 place at Airbnb (from 26th to 31st Oct) at Hollywood.

Weā€™re a group of 7 people and weā€™re searching the last one to join our crew (the house is max 8 ppl). Weā€™re 6 Italians (3 gals, 3 guys) + 1 German gal.

NOT SOLD SEPARATELY.

Get in touch via six182@gmail.com for price details & #MakeChesterProud

Is someone interest?

1 Like

@gioS maybe?

@vlad544 and/or @ironsoldier16: These still available? Do they need to be purchased in the pair?

You should ask @abilemj that. Those tickets are not mine.

1 Like

thank you! appreciate it.

1 Like

Unfortunately they are no longer available. I hope you are able to get tickets!

Yes, tickets are still available.

Oh, brilliant. Do they need to be bought in a pair, or can they be single-purchase? Also, do you have a price on these ones (I looked through your previous posts but I canā€™t see one, but then again itā€™s not beyond me to have completely missed it)?