Hollywood Bowl: Sharing a Paired Ticket?

I just bought a single ticket on ticket master for 65 (85 canadian) shitty seats but I don’t care!!

1 Like

i can’t buy nothing in that price, the onlu one i can buy is $2,250 or $1,500dlls
thats why i onlu can buy one :sob::sob::sob:

I just bought another single for 85 for my bf too. On the ticknaster app. Click on the single ticket option and keep checking and refreshing like every 30 sec. There’s single tickets available but it looks like there only releasing 1 at a time. I was just able to but 2 singles in the sane section but different seats so not next to each other

1 Like

My ticket is still available! Let me know if you’re still looking for one.

1 Like

Yes i’m still interested

My friends are finally not going and I have 2 tickets to G zone. Is there anybody interested in getting tickets still?

LP Family I’m selling 1 e-ticket (J2) + 1 place at Airbnb (from 26th to 31st Oct) at Hollywood.

We’re a group of 7 people and we’re searching the last one to join our crew (the house is max 8 ppl). We’re 6 Italians (3 gals, 3 guys) + 1 German gal.

NOT SOLD SEPARATELY.

Get in touch via six182@gmail.com for price details & #MakeChesterProud

Is someone interest?

1 Like

@gioS maybe?

@vlad544 and/or @ironsoldier16: These still available? Do they need to be purchased in the pair?

You should ask @abilemj that. Those tickets are not mine.

1 Like

thank you! appreciate it.

1 Like

Unfortunately they are no longer available. I hope you are able to get tickets!

Yes, tickets are still available.

Oh, brilliant. Do they need to be bought in a pair, or can they be single-purchase? Also, do you have a price on these ones (I looked through your previous posts but I can’t see one, but then again it’s not beyond me to have completely missed it)?

Sure, you can get one. I don’t see any reason to sell it in pairs. Give me your email.

I have emailed a few people, but if you are still selling a ticket, I would be very interested.

My email: jpwfield@yahoo.com

just sent you an email

1 Like

Hi all I have 2 pool circle seats these are basically front row willing to sell as pair or just one I will let them both go for $1800… or $900 each its section A row 6 seats 1,2 in pool circle these are going for more than double this please email if you want more info j8drum@gmail.com

Thanks to everyone that has been emailing. I appreciate it.