Hollywood Bowl: Sharing a Paired Ticket?

Thanks @VX1 I really wanna go so that would be great! You can also give them my email
Sdeolmua@gmail.com

Thanks
Sunny

I’d also be happy to buy one of the tickets.

@sunnykdeol Sure :slight_smile:

One of many, but would be interested in tickets (@VX1, @vlad544, @monse, and all you other brilliant and kind people for checking back)—I had an order placed and tickets booked then Ticketmaster, being the brilliant site it is, is now fighting me on the confirmation.

As I’d planned to come from out-of-country, this is obviously not what I’d hoped for (you buy a ticket, you expect a seat, yeah?), and so any pointing toward those in need of a pair-person or otherwise would be amazing, and much appreciated!

I wasn’t able to get tickets and Ive been devastated ever since. Are they gonna release more?! Or are those platinum seats going down? I’d like to have two. :weary::sob:
I need a miracle.

Thank you:), still looking for a ticket, hope we all can go!

One of my tickets is available. I know $925 is a lot to ask for. I’m willing to set the price at $900. The seats are in Garden1.

2 Likes

@monse I am willing to buy the ticket!!

1 Like

What does a platinum ticket include?

i have the money to buy just one :cry::cry::cry:

I just bought a single ticket on ticket master for 65 (85 canadian) shitty seats but I don’t care!!

1 Like

i can’t buy nothing in that price, the onlu one i can buy is $2,250 or $1,500dlls
thats why i onlu can buy one :sob::sob::sob:

I just bought another single for 85 for my bf too. On the ticknaster app. Click on the single ticket option and keep checking and refreshing like every 30 sec. There’s single tickets available but it looks like there only releasing 1 at a time. I was just able to but 2 singles in the sane section but different seats so not next to each other

1 Like

My ticket is still available! Let me know if you’re still looking for one.

1 Like

Yes i’m still interested

My friends are finally not going and I have 2 tickets to G zone. Is there anybody interested in getting tickets still?

LP Family I’m selling 1 e-ticket (J2) + 1 place at Airbnb (from 26th to 31st Oct) at Hollywood.

We’re a group of 7 people and we’re searching the last one to join our crew (the house is max 8 ppl). We’re 6 Italians (3 gals, 3 guys) + 1 German gal.

NOT SOLD SEPARATELY.

Get in touch via six182@gmail.com for price details & #MakeChesterProud

Is someone interest?

1 Like

@gioS maybe?

@vlad544 and/or @ironsoldier16: These still available? Do they need to be purchased in the pair?

You should ask @abilemj that. Those tickets are not mine.

1 Like