Hockey Fans?

I could see st.louis going, i just dont think pitt is gonna win 3 straight games[/quote]

yeah, i don’t think so either. they got WHACKED last night!!! seriously - 10-3 philly?!? and even when the refs were calling the game a little looser, pittsburgh was still sucking!

Disappointed that the Canucks got eliminated :frowning: Guess I’ll be cheering for the Flyers now…

And my taste, with 'Canes being my fav. team, sucks, huh? :DDD

Yeeeaaah, go, Blues, go! Even though u r down 2-0 in the series…

Does anyone think that the Coyotes can win the cup? :slight_smile:

C-A-P-S…CAPS, CAPS, CAPS!!! Rockin’ the RED in DC!!!

Trying to land a Holtby Jersey, but they are IMPOSSIBLE to find around here :0(

I’ve got a more serious problem: I want a Carolina Hurricanes Stanley Cup Champions 2006 hat, but it’s really impossible to find one ANYWHERE. :DDD

Holy sh*t, St. Louis is swept! Who would have thought that?

Since I’m from Southern California, I follow the NHL’s Anaheim Ducks. I’ve been a fan since the first movie “The Mighty Ducks” came out. I still remember their old uniforms before they switched to the Halloween colors. I still remember when the Honda Center was called “The Arrowhead Pond”. It’s unfortunate that the Ducks didn’t make the post-season this year, but there is always next year. I will never forget in 2007 when the Ducks brought home their first Stanley Cup; I think it was due to the changing of team colors but one can only speculate.

are you watching the LA-phoenix series? last night was AMAZING! phoenix had a killer goal in the second, all the way from the blue line!!!

Go Hurricaines!

We are the Champions !!! =)))

congrats from slovakia!
actually…we are also satisfied

Thanks!!!

Hell yeah! Congrats, man! :slight_smile:

Now there r two of us supporting the 'Canes here. :slight_smile:

Hey, big hockey fan. Love or hate me for this, but I am both a Ducks and Kings fan. Ducks fan first though! Just love hockey here in so cal, so I don’t hate on either team. Been playing hockey for 8 years now, I love the sport, love watching, and I enjoy playing for the love and fun of it! Best sport!
P.S. GO KINGS GO FOR THE CUP!

Sure we love u! Why should we hate u? The more NHL fans among LPUers, the better. :slight_smile:
Let ur team win the cup this year! It’s always great to share the joy of winning with a friend. It’s almost as good as to celebrate ur own/favourite team victory! :slight_smile:

Wooohooo! Russia just became a World champion of 2012!!! Congrats to our beautiful team!

Sure we love u! Why should we hate u? The more NHL fans among LPUers, the better. :slight_smile:
Let ur team win the cup this year! It’s always great to share the joy of winning with a friend. It’s almost as good as to celebrate ur own/favourite team victory! :slight_smile:
[/quote]

I hope we do, it’s been a very long wait for Los Angeles to win a cup!

Now u r very close, congrats on making the Stanley Cup FInals! :slight_smile:

And now, the Kings fans, congrats on winning the cup! :slight_smile: