Hockey Fans?

Yeeesssss. It’s definitely great to see some Wings fans here :smiley:

Seriously, yes, Datsyuk. And Zetterberg. Eurotwins! And who can forget Jimmy Howard? :3

Hey there!
I’m from Omsk, Russia, so I’m a fan of Avangard Omsk team, I guess everybody knows my team, 'cause Yaromir Yagr played here till this season.
Play-offs there, in KHL, finals of conferences, we play 1st game with Tractor Chelyabinsk today
Tune-in http://www.khl.ru/
Game starts in 8 hours, if anybody interested
Will be happy to communicate with all you guys!

Ohhhhhh helllz yea, dam straight im a huge Hockey Fan baby Fom the D OHH Yeaa beeen a fan my whole dam life [biggrin]. Played rollar hockey and watched my brothers do the same, i just can get enough it… I love the fights im a crazy fan lol i putt up a flag everytime playoffs come around cause my team is always in the playoffs so i cant wait till they start im roooting all the way this yr[wink] Go Wings!!! [cool]

My Goodness! So many Red Wings fans! Is it Linkin Park Underground or Detroit Red Wings Underground, huh? :DDD

I’m watching KHL and I’m from Ekaterinburg so my favourite team is “Avtomobilist”. Yes, I know that they almost the worst team in league but I like it. They have a character to move through those looses to win.

[quote=Maik Gianino]This thread is amazing !!! My Fav Player Is Zetterberg :slight_smile:

I can talk about the NHL on LPU !!! One of my dreams comes true hahaha…

Well guys, i’m a Detroit Red Wings fan since 2001 when i bought the NHL01 for the Play Station, just for fun my love for the Hockey borns.

I love the European Leagues but i don’t have enough time to watch all the games, i just try to watch the Red Wings games when i can, but is very hard because i have to do a lot of stuff everyday.

Btw, i was a Roller Hockey Players is like the Ice Hockey but with rollers. I was defenseman. I stop playing hockey because i hurt my right shoulder.

Well thats all, waiting your answer now :slight_smile:

MY FAVOURITE PLAYER, DARREN HELM !!!

[/quote]

[quote=aCaniac]My Goodness! So many Red Wings fans! Is it Linkin Park Underground or Detroit Red Wings Underground, huh? :DDD
[/quote]

Dam Right it is lol jk jk we just love our Red and White :slight_smile:

Yeah! Finally true fan of the NHL!!! I played ice hockey when I was young, but after a puck struck me right in the face one day, I gave it up.
[/quote]

One thing you didnt know about me, is that i rly loce hockey i love skateing roller and ice and watching it on tv pumps me up so much, I am rly a true hockey fan so message me anytime to talk hockey :slight_smile:

[quote=aCaniac]My Goodness! So many Red Wings fans! Is it Linkin Park Underground or Detroit Red Wings Underground, huh? :DDD
[/quote]

We just have exceptional taste in both music and hockey teams! :wink:

I love hockey! Washington Capitals(NHL) and Spartak Moscow(KHL) - the best!

Yay, hockey thread!

I’m from Lublin (East of Poland), and the ice rink here sucks. Seriously. It’s under a big tent, it’s not even a building. There isn’t even clock so somebody must go from time to time check if the training ends -- There is no room to take on the equipment, we do it on some chairs under that tent --

Anyway, I love hockey and that won’t stop me from playing :smiley: I’m not good at it and I’m sure any of you is a better player :smiley: My favourite team is Pittsburgh Penguins :wink:

Red Wings!!

I’m probably going to get a lot of hate for this but …

GO CANUCKS GO!

… Even though we’re down 3 - 0. :frowning:

I’m a Pens fan and Geno Malkin is my guy.
Anyone watching the playoffs? I think Torres is done for the year and plus some for the hit on Hossa.

I have played ice for 20 years, have some semi pro experience, and am a die hard New York Rangers fan

Chicago Blackhawks

[quote=ProjektXero]I’m probably going to get a lot of hate for this but …

GO CANUCKS GO!

… Even though we’re down 3 - 0. :frowning:
[/quote]

Believe in the blue!

BLUES ALL THE WAY!!!

I would love to see a Blues Pens final.

I could see st.louis going, i just dont think pitt is gonna win 3 straight games