HOB Group

[quote=iamsatan][quote=Lileh_R.]GWooOo tomorrow is be day!!! are you all ready? :slight_smile:
ā€¦ do u guys know if we canā€™t take bags inside? :slight_smile:
[/quote]

Iā€™m ready but my body definitely isnā€™t, stupid cold.

Theyā€™ll probably let you take a purse in but theyā€™re gonna check whatā€™s inside before you enter the venue.[/quote]

Hope you feel better!
Iā€™m taking a small purse with me.

hey everyone, so stoked for this show! if the box office doesnt plan on giving out tix until 5 or 6, is there going to be a line to get tix before and then another line once you have tix? I am so pumped for this show that i dont mind standing in line but i dont want to get there ridiculously early and wait pointlessly until the box office opens. Also, where is everyone parking for the show? the HOB valet parking is limited and it will take FOREVER to get out once the show is over. see you guys and girls tomorrow!

I am down for sure!!! 24 hours left to goā€¦let the countdown begin!

i want to attend but i donā€™t have tickets :frowning:

[quote=iamsatan][quote=Lileh_R.]GWooOo tomorrow is be day!!! are you all ready? :slight_smile:
[/quote]

Theyā€™ll probably let you take a purse in but theyā€™re gonna check whatā€™s inside before you enter the venue.[/quote]

Oh no! I hope you feel better :frowning: Take some EmergenC & knock out w/ some nyquil tonight :slight_smile:

Def taking a small purse for phone, lipgloss, gum! lol

You should totally crash the concert lol

GOOOOD MORNING GOOD MORNING GOOOOOOOOOD MORNING!!
WE ARE JUST HRS AWAY!!! JUST HRS!!! AHHHH

im just waiting for my sister to get home from school and then well be gone!
so awesome that today was my only day off of the week and i didnā€™t even requested :smiley:
i was meant to be at this concert \m/

SEE YOU ALL THERE IN A BIT!!! :smiley:

[/quote]

I really hope you feel much better today
:smiley: Take some pills and Hit the Road! :smiley:

Im getting a vip ticket, so Im selling my regular ticket. If anyone still needs a ticket and got shut out, message me.

So whereā€™s everyone meeting at? The bar to far right of the stage is always a good spot. Iā€™m sure weā€™ll all know whoā€™s LPU/LPST from the shirts =D

[quote=Lileh_R.][quote=iamsatan][quote=Lileh_R.]GWooOo tomorrow is be day!!! are you all ready? :slight_smile:
[/quote]

I really hope you feel much better today
:smiley: Take some pills and Hit the Road! :smiley:
[/quote]

I feel better but not 100%, Iā€™m sure once LP gets up on stage Iā€™ll be temporarily at 110% until the set ends.

Whats up!! well I posted earlier in the week that a group of 8 of us will be meeting up at Chronic Taco for a pre party. I guess its across the street or something. You are welcome to join us!!!

Aaron

I am off in 1 hour and starting the party early!!! So excited. FYI we will be at Chronic Taco near the venue (I think) around 4:30-5:00ish to start the pre party to the show!! Yaā€™ll are welcome to join us. Look for me. Ill be wearing a dark grren shirt with black pants and my one of a kind LPU 6 wristband!!lolol. see you later!!

Aaron

[quote=Shinoda]Whats up!! well I posted earlier in the week that a group of 8 of us will be meeting up at Chronic Taco for a pre party. I guess its across the street or something. You are welcome to join us!!!

Aaron
[/quote]

He meant Cabo Cantina!! Not Chronic Taco lol

doors at 7:30? or show start at 7:30? anyone know?

doors 7:30 show 9p

Iā€™m down! iā€™ve done an LPU meetup before and it was so much fun. it was after the music for relief show in anaheim in 2005. i have no idea what iā€™m wearing yet, but i look like my picture!

On the way there right now, so excited! Wearing my black LPU11 shirt, as Iā€™m sure a lot of other people will be too. :). Anyone know what the Honda thing is beforehand? Iā€™m guessing itā€™s something to sell cars and nothing to do with LP but I donā€™t knowā€¦

Iā€™m still stuck at work, yaaaaayyyy for me!!! lol

what an awesome sister you are!!!