HOB Group

this sounds like a great idea!

are you going to bring your LPU flags, so I’ll know who you are, lol?

I havent been an LPU member very long but Ive been an LP fan forever! Im so excited! Im going to try to get there hopefully by 4… I also just bought my tickets for 9/8!! Woohoo! btw would love to meet other fans :slight_smile:

I don’t have class on Fridays and I was thinking of arriving at HOB at 4, but now mostly likely I’ll get there at 3. I’m so excited to see LP and meet LPUers :smiley:

I just called the house of blues and they stated that the box office won’t open until one hour before the private event. I then called ground ctrl and they said that whenever the box office opens is when the tickets will be distributed. So with the show starting at 7:30 that means tickets won’t be passed out until 6:30. Thats gonna be interesting. I hope they have some kind of system for everyone who is there lined up. I spoke to Gloria at house of blues and she herself was asking me for info! Hahaha!

Adam, how does that work? Are we right to assume this is how it will work?

sounds like it’s going to be chaos. I bet the show won’t start til 8 or 9

I dont mind a little chaos with my LP family!! We are all there to have an amazing time with an amazing band and for an amazing cause!! :slight_smile:

I won tickets from Share to Earn and I’m just figuring out if I will be able to go or not, but that would be cool! Is there an age limit for HOB?

honestly guys, it doesnt matter what time u get there! HOB is so intimate, no matter where u stand, sit, or climb we’ll all have a great viewing of the show!

So early! :), i have to work so i cant go that early :confused:
[/quote]

Part of the fun of an LP show is hanging out with thee fans in line :smiley:

That would be cool! Seeing all of u in person! Let’s do it!

Ya i guess it’s all part of the experience…the line, the wait, the chaos, the MUSIC!!! the FUN!!! - see you all in line sometime around 6 maybe?? like the other guy said, it’s a GREAT place and we are all so lucky to be going - it’s gonna be AWESOME!!! :slight_smile:

We’re pretty excited! I’m guessing we’ll get there around 4ish, but I’m not sure. We were fortunate to get VIP seating so we don’t NEED to be there early but it will be so fun to hang out beforehand!

Lol we should! That’s a good idea :slight_smile:

Im Down to hang with any of you fellow LPU’s, beats playing on my phone and being sad and lonely for the duration of the night. Im going to be risky and try and catch the gaslight anthem show down the street since it starts at 6 and then head to this.

anyone have an idea if they’ll be playing new stuff?! I knida wanna get a sneak peek of all the new tracks

I really hope so! The old stuff can never get tiring but we are all so eager for the new album that you would think theyd at least play 2 or 3…and when are they going to put out the actual full video for BID

I imagine since its a Lpu only concert they will play some new stuff. I’m really hoping they will play “victomized” after reading that one review.

GWooOo tomorrow is be day!!! are you all ready? :slight_smile:
… do u guys know if we can’t take bags inside? :slight_smile:

[quote=Lileh_R.]GWooOo tomorrow is be day!!! are you all ready? :slight_smile:
… do u guys know if we can’t take bags inside? :slight_smile:
[/quote]

I’m ready but my body definitely isn’t, stupid cold.

They’ll probably let you take a purse in but they’re gonna check what’s inside before you enter the venue.