HEY! YOU! What are you up to right now! (Part 3)

Aesthetic Perfection listening time and work.

Trying to do this while not headbanging is a task in itself!

3 Likes

Thatā€™s what I like to see - we are the exception to the rule of social isolation :raised_hand:

haha! :laughing:

Thatā€™s good you actually missed studying - nerd! :nerd_face: :laughing: I did take some pictures on ā€˜where and whenā€™ but when Iā€™m walking I tend not to stop, I just keep going like a machine. I wonder what I should practice? I havenā€™t written anything in ages, but I donā€™t think I willā€¦ :thinking:

I love this picture so much :heart:

Iā€™ve noticed people are slacking now, theyā€™re out all the time now and wonā€™t even keep their distance when they walk past you. I think one month was the limit for ā€œadherenceā€. I miss walking around my local parks by work and I also miss our daily visiting birds - although the bird feeder at home does get the occasional blue tit. Thereā€™s some news that transport companies are due to expect an increase from mid-May and I think Wales want to reopen by May so not sure when Iā€™ll be back at work.

I listen to music when working at home too :laughing: :metal:

Sometimes talking about what youā€™re up to isnā€™t always easy, especially if youā€™re feeling a bit anxious about things. Why donā€™t you join in on some other threads that are more lighthearted and silly? Weā€™d love to see you there :slight_smile: :heart:

What-day-is-it?: Everyday seems busy filled with nothingness, but I wouldnā€™t complain because if weā€™ve learnt anything itā€™s that we should always be grateful for what we have. I enjoyed the funding raising last night on tv and itā€™s great to see so many people who care about helping others. This has been really positive. Soundtrack: Travis - Writing To Reach You. Travis - The Last Laugh of the Laughter. Travis - Slide Show. (Great album).

7 Likes

Hey family :heart:

After a couple of days of hard work. Iā€™m a evening free. I work day/evening and sometimes night shiftā€™s. Itā€™s hard, but the team is working hard to make it work. :muscle:
And yes, people are still enjoying has hell. :unamused:
Some have no respect for us. Calling us assholes and some other bad language words. :man_shrugging: donā€™t know why people do that.

@Linkineli beautiful to hear your words. Itā€™s okay to take time to figure things out and Iā€™m happy to hear that Mike and Anna helped you. :heart: Thatā€™s what Mike want to hear. That his livestreams help peopleā€¦ that would make him proud :raised_hands:

@HakManLP nice!! Youā€™re Kerrang magazine is there ā€¦ cool :love_you_gesture: :sunglasses: Thank you. Itā€™s stress. Work, studying and make some time for myself and cleaning the house. But yeah, Iā€™ll make it work :laughing:
20200424_181939
This one is cute :heart_eyes:
How are doing buddy? :heart:

@anna834 aah gross to hear about your croissants. That wauw. :face_vomiting: did you eat them? :grimacing: :fearful:
Hope you are feeling better today! :kissing_heart: you know we are here. Ive got some good news. My work contract has been extended. So thatā€™s good. They are happy with me! :smiley: so thatā€™s some too celebrate :champagne: :partying_face:

@theearlywalker good evening to you! :sunglasses:
Hope you enjoyed your free day! What did you do? :kissing_heart:

@evooba maybe strange to say, but i like the lockdown. Itā€™s much quiet everywhere. Most people keep the distance. Not much people are outside, and if they are only 2 people of each family. So i like to so far. :slightly_smiling_face:
Crazy muscle pain? :rofl: What did you do? :joy:
I hope we all getting old. :blush:
Harry-Angel-typetje
This will be us. When we are 80 years old :joy:

Linkin-Park-2001
Right now, home. Gonna eat. Watching PlayOnFest. Nice to have some music with dinner time :relaxed:

If someone wants to see it to :blush:

Enjoy people. Stay safe and healthy.
I care for all of you! :heart: Much love :heart:

:v:

6 Likes

I honestly donā€™t know, I think people cared more in the beginning but now they stopped. And to be honest, this isnā€™t a proper lockdown, no one said you canā€™t go out, they just advised not to.
Yesterday in Ally Pally it was no surprise seeing all these kids playing football and groups of people chilling in the grass drinking and talking, thereā€™s no moderation.

Lucky you! Here itā€™s just normal.
Yeah, it happened first that time I walked 17km and was in pain for 3 days and now happened again yesterday after walking another 10km. My body is just not used to it anymore.

OT: Did some grocery shopping, was surprised I didnā€™t find any flour (I had a few things in mind I wanted to bake) and eggs so Iā€™ll probably pop in the corner shop next week and get them there. Going to chill for the rest of the evening, feel like I need to listen/play a lot of music and do some reading.

7 Likes

I worked four hours this morning, now Iā€™m at eight total for the week. Itā€™s also very gloomy and rainy out, so now Iā€™m lurking here. Tomorrowā€™s supposed to be the only nice day weā€™ll have for a while, so Iā€™ll probably be out the majority of the day on my bike. Thereā€™s more rain and snow in our forecast after tomorrow for the foreseeable future

3 Likes

Hey you all :hugs: :two_hearts:

First work day done. It was so beautiful! :blush:
Perfect not to warm, but still Tee, sunny weather. :sunny: All is spring green and flowers. Even so it didnā€™t rain for the past 5 weeks, the ground isnā€™t that dry yet, that I still get the fence posts in easily.

20200424_161341
Totally exhausted anyway, my body isnā€™t used to all this walking on hill sides, through hedges, carrying fences. Everything is arching now, tomorrow probably worse. :laughing:

.:see_no_evil:
Just continue tomorrow :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: if your sweet doggie (thanks for the pics :hugs:) isnā€™t saying: ā€œ10 km? Again? Are you nuts?ā€ :crazy_face:

Yeah! Sure, make fun of it :expressionless:
Jk :kissing_heart:
And the only one, who has the right to complain about ageā€¦ :grimacing: :sunglasses: :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:
Love your posts, thank you! :hugs: :green_heart:

Here too. Itā€™s probably also all this: It isnā€™t that bad after all. Listened a nice comparison:
To say, oh, the measurements are working, let drop this now!
Is like saying, it proves, that condoms work for birth control, so let drop it now!

Hope your home work day is done, do nothing weekend now! :grin: :hugs: :yellow_heart:

I think you know :kissing_heart: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :revolving_hearts:

Hey! Well done! :scissors: :muscle: :hugs:

:joy: :rofl: perfect update! :blush: :smiling_imp:

@HakManLP you already got something :oncoming_automobile: :roller_coaster: :crazy_face: :kissing_heart:

@anomalia :hugs: :green_heart:

@lpfan61 :hugs: :heart: flower queen :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
20200424_095654

9 Likes

hello everybody and HAPPY FRIDAY to everyone :blush:
first of all, did you all read this news:
LPLive
Phoenix said this via a wine -testing livestream. Iā€™m just like speechless and canā€™t describe it. Iā€™m speechles :heart:

A little bit more dark humour :pray:t2: :joy: I hope, that youā€™re doing well dear :kissing_heart: What are your plans for your weekend? :hugs:

youā€™re always welcome buddy and exactly this! In Covid-19 times itā€™s a really positive routine to exchange some discussions, nice and uplifting words to people and I canā€™t agree more: Itā€™s still a nice little place where people around the world appreciate YOUR words and feelings. So, I hope youā€™re doing good too :kissing_heart: :pray:t2: :hugs: What are your weekend plans?
and look at the WEP :smirk: :sunglasses:

hello dear :kissing_heart: Iā€™m very positive about these online classes. I really enjoy it - itā€™s new and I think itā€™s also good for my future studies and working. Iā€™m little bit nervous about next week, bc there will be a new online app called ā€˜Zoomā€™ :sweat_smile:
Also read your other postings: around my place/city the supermarkets are doing better and I found enough toilet paper for example in the last two weeks, so people arenā€™t that ā€˜badā€™ anymore. But no flour is really bad :expressionless: stay positive.
Do you got your weekend of or do you gonna do some university stuff?

exactly this! Iā€™m so surprised, but it rules! :joy: And I think squeaks likes it too, that youā€™re at home? Also how are you doing and just asking: do you want my Rammstein-playlist dear? :kissing_heart:

Yes, doing better the latest days - Iā€™m little bit jealous, bc Iā€™m still not having an idea for my mothers birthday and mothers day too :sob: :sob: Maybe Iā€™ll cook something for my parents, especially for my mother :blush: :innocent:

wishing you a good start into the weekend buddy :muscle:t2:

I donā€™t know why, but know you a ā€˜look likeā€™ a grown up/cool version of Kenny G :sweat_smile: but it fits perfect.

Where do you bought this hoodie? :heart_eyes:

oh noooo, maybe you writen an email to kerrang or newsstand.uk? If you need help, donā€™t be shy for asking :kissing_heart:
Iā€™m still hungry and I want it now, but in a few hours Iā€™m back at my CHEATWEEKEND :heart_eyes:
Also, how are you doing these days? What are you thinking about the new mask-rules in Germany?

hello dear :kissing_heart:, I donā€™t look like a nerd, Anna can confirm this, Iā€™m totally looking like the 100% Nu Metal guy with Snapnack, band shirt, long beard, tattoos and baggy pants :joy: but for movies and so on, Iā€™m like a nerd and I love it. Yeah, university this week was very good with the online classes. Maybe try your writing skills on a Linkin Park song, it will work 100% - Iā€™ll share my top 20 Limp Bizkit on the weekend, if youā€™re still interested in?
your last two sentences are just :heart: :heart: :heart: :pray:t2: :pray:t2: :pray:t2:

hello dear :kissing_heart: it sounds like stress, but otherwise itā€™s good to have some kind of routine, which gives you positive vibes. Also great that youā€™re doing good.
Maybe my beard will grow like this in the next weeks :joy: but Iā€™ll wearing always short cut hairs and my band hoodies :rofl: :raised_hands:t2:

the second pictures is the best for my weekend start: NU METAL ENERGY FROM THE GOOD OLD TIMES!!! :heart_eyes:
Also Iā€™m doing better , what are your plans? :kissing_heart: :hugs:

OH YEEEEEESSSS!!! :heart_eyes: Damn, I want empty streets like this and locations to drive my ā€˜Beckyā€™ (name for my car) trough this beautiful areas :heart_eyes: Empty streets, sunny and warm weather, nice areas + Linkin Park = PERFECT :heart:

10 powerful, sunny and lovely tags to @Lilyope @anngelenee @lpfan61 @lplove @melisLP @AJ_7 @Honey8 @rickvanmeijel @alz89 @lpaniist
Iā€™m so sad, that I couldnā€™t only 10 and couldnā€™t quote more today, so sorry for these, who I coulnā€™t tag :sob: :cry: :disappointed_relieved:

so letā€™s start the WEP :partying_face: :partying_face:

Linkin Park Oldschool Wallpaper (27)
I know Rob and Dave are looking ā€˜kinda weirdā€™ and Chester look like heā€™s not concentrated, but please look at Joe :sob: :scream: Why is so alone? :cry: :sweat_smile:
#HeartforJoe
Band Hybrid Theory 1999 Studio
I found this picture this week on LPlive and itā€™s from 1999 and the band was still called ā€˜Hybrid Theoryā€™ :hugs: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
512103b7815637e2e49a09ed954cb06b
these hard corona times are really tough, so I thought, that a mix of scream, grafiti and colours would be perfect. It gives me a good feeling and so many bright colours are always good for the personla mood :heart: :pray:t2:
Easier to run Lyrics
I donā€™t know if ā€˜ETRā€™ fits for everyone perfect this week, bc itā€™s a really ā€˜hard, heavy and kinda disturbingā€™ song, but because the song is exactly that, it fits somehow very well. Itā€™s always easier to walk away when you remember dark pasts and say, ā€œI just donā€™t look back, let it go.ā€ But you never take a step forward and we all have to take a step forward. Often the hard way is the better way, and we will all make that way!

song of the day: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VCOudbdYQ1E

OT: Iā€™m listen to Don Broco and Sum 41 right now, gonna spend a few minutes on the internet before going to bed and Iā€™m really excited about my cheatweekend with many food, beer, drinks and games and a little bit of university stuff. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Wishing everyone a beautiful weekend. So stay safe and healthy everyone #LPFamily - love yaā€™ll. No one is alone, weā€™re still together and will beat this fā€™cking corona :heart: :metal:t2:

16 Likes

He does, with sunny days like this, heā€™s usually out all day but comes in for a fuss.

Oh yes please for the Rammstein playlist. :heart::heart::heart::heart:

2 Likes

Iā€™m doing fine yeah, thanks for asking, @HakManLP

3 Likes

I worked four hours this morning, and I didnā€™t do much else the rest of the day.

Iā€™m getting to the point now where I donā€™t really care about the majority of the Internet, or television. Itā€™s all the same news, itā€™s all the same programming, itā€™s all the same shit spewing from our appointed Commander-in-Chief. Every aspect of my life is getting ridiculously more monotonous by the day.

One nice day tomorrow - of which I will be out and about on my bike for the majority of it - but it will be very short-lived with a stretch of shitty rain/snow/gloomy weather to follow.

Iā€™m going to spend the rest of my night with my Sudoku book until I fall asleep.

I believe I received it as a birthday gift in 2002. Iā€™ve been at this a long time now.

5 Likes

:sunny::sunny: good morning :smiley: :sunny:, having coffee and getting my spirit in motion :blush::sunny::yellow_heart:. I havenā€™t slept well last night and I kinda feel tired- and while waiting for my coffee(s) to kick in I take the time for checking in here :sunny::sunny: so let me share the thoughtsā€¦

@evooba I laughed so hard reading your speculations about you getting old :joy::crazy_face::rofl:ā€¦ deeeear youā€™re so wonderful young and full of energy- making a 10km joywalk with the dog ( trying to remember his name :thinking::thinking:- Bā€¦ ) is a proof - old people would maybe do 3-4 kms :joy:, stay positive :muscle:t2::muscle:t2: although this lockdown- or so called ā€œsocial distancing ā€œ is weird as heck :expressionless:ā€¦ Iā€™m trying to tooā€¦ :hugs::yellow_heart:

@drounzer good to read from you buddy :tada::hugs::yellow_heart: and congratulations :champagne: itā€™s good to hear that they appreciate your work and for the contract :sunny::confetti_ball::+1:t2:

@HakManLP lol :joy: and my love goes to Joe too in this one :heart:. Good to hear youā€™re having a good time ( as good as possible under these conditions :roll_eyes:) and happy cheat days :wink:

@LP13413 I so feel you Andy- but the good thing on it is that we all make the experience that after feeling this ā€œboredā€ we all have the ability to make ourselves feeling at least ok- while doing Sudoku, bikerides, music etc and the clear knowledge that we will get back to normal sooner or later. About the clown: so agreed :expressionless:. On the news here there is no tendency feelable wether he will be re-elected or not, how would you think atm? Saw on Twitter the ā€œvote him awayā€ song :joy: lol stay strong Andy :muscle:t2::muscle:t2::hugs:

@zanybelle great soundtrack :heart_eyes::+1:t2::hugs::hugs: @Linkineli hugs to youuu :hugs::hugs::yellow_heart:

@anna834 how was the second day? Glad you found everything well and thanx - trying to enjoy my weekend as much as possible :grin::wink:. Have a good day :hugs::yellow_heart::sunny:

Bonecrushers to you all, you wonderful people :sunny::hugs::hugs::yellow_heart::yellow_heart: stay strong :muscle:t2: Weā€™re together in this :heart:

10 Likes

Haha, nah, going to take it easy. I think Iā€™ll be sticking to walks around the block for a bit.

Thatā€™s awesome, Iā€™m happy for you! :smiley: Oh Zoom, I havenā€™t been dragged into that yet thankfully, weā€™re sticking to Skype (for work meetings) and uni is either through Blackboard (it has its own designated video call support) or Skype/WhatsApp with my thesis supervisor.
About the supermarker, I think it was just coincidence, everything else was fully stocked. I bet a lot of people want to bake like me :stuck_out_tongue:
Yeap, finish up some uni stuff, nothing special. Enjoy your cheatweekend!

@LP13413 Enjoy your bike ride!

@drounzer Congrats!! Well deserved! :smiley:

@theearlywalker Haha, I know :stuck_out_tongue: His name is Soren, so cute! Stay positive too! Weā€™re eventually going to get out of this and somehow return to a bit of normal.

OT: My flatmate and I enjoyed a night at the ā€œpubā€ yesterday. We got ourselves a couple of beers and some snacks, turned on our fairy lights and watched some TV. It was nice!
Lazy day today, finishing up that assignment this morning and then, not sure. Probably do some more reading and music listening. I want to watch the PRoach livestream for Infestā€™s 20 year anniversary too.

Have a great weekend you guys! :slight_smile:

7 Likes

:rofl: :rofl: sorry love, but he we are also getting older :rofl: when Iā€™m working, i walk between 15 km (9 miles) - 20 km (12 miles). So Iā€™m happy when i can sit for a minute :joy:

:heart: :heart: :heart: canā€™t agree more with you Buddy!

I shaved my a couple off days ago. It was too much :joy:

Sunday free and the rest of the days work. :confused: i work a lot, im happy that next weekend Iā€™m free :smiley:

Yep, thatā€™s why i donā€™t watch TV anymore, the shitty programs on TV

Thank you both :heart: :heart:

@zanybelle @anomalia @AJ_7 @alz89 @StephLP18 @justinkilmer @framos1792 @Lilyope @lpaniist @lplove and the restā€¦ They really need to change to tag more peopleā€¦
Love for you all! :heart: have a good weekend! You all are worthy! We all care for you! :heart: never chance who you are! :heart:

1*1oab5LtYVg6f-LHZxwMUmw

6917ef117ea3d99da79b5cd206eb9048
:heart: :heart:

When we are lost, where do we go to?
Who do we call?
What are we gonna do?
Why do we feel so lost?
What can make us feel better?
Why does this nightmare doesnā€™t stop?
Why do i need to hurt myself?
Why do i feel so lonely?

Can someone just help me

:point_up_2: upbove : just something that was stuck in my head

Some poetry i guess :sweat_smile:

11 Likes

It feels like an average summer day out today, and I just biked roughly 16 miles (25 km) in and around the village. Itā€™s 60ĀŗF (16ĀŗC) out today, and tomorrow itā€™s going to drop about 20 degrees (or ten in Celsius) overnight, and weā€™re in for a rainy day tomorrow, and then a mix of rain and snow is going to follow for Monday.

I just came home, Iā€™m catching my breath and throwing photos in the When/Where thread. Iā€™m also deciding what I want for dinner.

5 Likes

Just finished my puzzle :
20200426_092831

Next challenge for the next week: having a domino day at home :partying_face:

Right now, shower time and then probably playing switch, lying on the balcony.

Have a good day everyone :hugs::hugs::hugs:

12 Likes

Just played Fortnite for 3 hoursā€¦I should really be out In the sun!

5 Likes

Listening to musicā€¦ my iPod died last night so from now, I canā€™t listen to music before bed. :pensive: :disappointed_relieved:

2 Likes

Good evening you all! :sunrise_over_mountains:
Hop over the pond, good day to you! :sunrise:
@Honey8 love! :heart_eyes: miss you! :pleading_face: :hugs: :heart:

Yep! Can confirm that! Does someone want to see pictures? :thinking:
Jk :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :hugs:

Just awful!!! :rofl:
Iā€™m not 30 anymore. :unamused:
Lets not talk about it. Itā€™s over! :blush:

Lmao, yeah, exactly this! :joy:
Biiig hug for the little chick @evooba and, ups, how to phrase it? Wise hen @theearlywalker :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :yellow_heart: :crazy_face:

Hope your day went as well as your walk! :hugs: :green_heart:

Is your summer always in that cool range and seemingly late? Looked it up, yeah, Iā€™m curious :see_no_evil: it seems not that much up north? :hugs:

Pictures!!! :star_struck: And a vid! :sunglasses:
Love your puzzle! :kissing_heart: :hugs: :purple_heart:

I hope you did go! :triumph: You need Vitamin D! :pleading_face: :hugs: :white_heart:

Hey you :heart_eyes: how is it going? :hugs: :black_heart:

@Linkineli have you seen Rezos: ā€œWie Politiker gerade auf SchĆ¼ler scheiƟenā€ I really like his way of making a point, breaking down factsā€¦ what do you think?
And how are you? :hugs: :orange_heart:

Itā€™s been a while, so for the Anna Marias:
Biiiiiig hug! @anomalia :hugs: @anngelenee :hugs: Love to my namesisters! :two_hearts:

@lpfan61 :hugs: :green_heart: :heart:
20200424_144331

11 Likes

Hey guys, hope you are having/had a good Sunday! :slight_smile:

I went on a long walk around Ally Pally with my cousin, it wasnā€™t as busy as I was expecting. It was actually less busy than Thursday and quite nice. Going to have some dinner now, read a bit and then chill with my flatmate for a bit.

5 Likes

:heart::heart::heart::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:really good words to hear from you. And to think that i can Mike proud is warming meā€‹:heart:

And also thank you for all the pictures/videos you share in your posts, always appreciated!:hugs:

Itā€™s nice to hear that you can work again!:hugs:
Also, to think about you working, being with the sheep, outside in the sun, is kind of calming to meā€‹:grin::heart::heart::heart:
Idk if that sounds weird. Itā€™s just nice to know youā€™re working again :sheep::sheep:, and when i feel ā€¦ lost, i imagine you on the fields, and that calms me down a bit.

:blush::blush::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart::heart::heart::kissing_heart:

Yes, me too. Itā€™s so exciting, too big to describe. Aaahhhhhā€‹:heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::star_struck::star_struck::star_struck::crazy_face::crazy_face::heart_eyes::star_struck:

Yeah, i do that. Still not here, i wanna reeaaad it!

Hm, being in quarantine is ok, i got enough good things to spend my days with. But i miss so many things from the ā€˜normal lifeā€™, all the events that are cancelled(concerts, now the Oktoberfest too, ofc, but still sad), i feel like so much time is justā€¦stolen.
And about the rules: i think itā€™s a good thing to wear masks in grocery stores, etc., so now that we all have to do that, itā€™s helpful against this virus hopefully. A friend of ours already sent hand-made masks out of old tiesā€‹:joy::blush:

:joy::joy::heart::heart::heart::heart:yeah!

Saw this somewhere else already, too, and i think itā€™s beautiful! I agree with you on the colours, itā€™s nice to not only have so many black-and-white pictures, but also those bright pieces.:heart:

Love you too, and just thank you for your posts, especially the WEP, i even forgot to look forward to this one this week for the first time, bc quarantine makes me forget wich day it isā€‹:fearful:, and when i saw it, it was like a surprise giftā€‹:heart::heart::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:. Your posts are always so welcomeā€‹:hugs::hugs::hugs:so THANK YOU FOR BEING HERE AND BEING YOUā€‹:heart:

Love this, absolutely beautiful, thank you!

Hey dear, this is a reminder for you, that when you feel lost you can always come here,you can always tell us why you feel lonely (if you want):heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::hugs::hugs::hugs:
And, one of many answers to the question ā€œwhat can make us feel better?ā€ - YOU make me feel better, youā€™re a part of this wonderful, big lpfamily, your posts and your words are always so nice and kind, you are kind and important to me!
You need some hugs! Unfortunately only virtual ones, but hereā€‹:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:
41b6b253b98441c415cb33450ec76734
Or some uplifting funny Mike and Chester
121018-lp-640x426

No, but sounds like a video i need to watch! Thanks for the recommendation!:hugs::grin:

Thanx for asking. Iā€™m sometimes good, sometimes ok, sometimes really sad over the whole situation. Sometimes the sadness follows me everywhere, sorry for getting dramatic, but sometimes it just feels like a big, sad animal sitting on my heart, waiting for my attention.
I think the worst for me is, that i(nobody does) donā€™t know how long this will be going on. If i had a goal, a final date, towards what i could live and wait with joy for it to come, everything would be better.
In the beginning of this, i had hope for so many things, i was looking forward to the summer, to traveling in the holidays(for the first time i couldā€™ve brought my bf with me), to my birthday, to meeting with my friends, to certain events that arenā€™t possible anymore. And it is so unfair only because of a shitty virus, and i canā€™t even ā€œdoā€ something against it, if it would require a physical fight, i would love to beat this virus.
So, i sometimes donā€™t know how much i should be grieving about this, but being locked in our houses, without any ā€œeventsā€, without an end in sight is getting more and more depressing to me. I also really miss physical contact, this keeping the distance thing is necessary ofc, but itā€™s pretty disturbing to me, even eye contact seems scary to some people i see outside.
I seem to miss hugs so much, i even dreamed of hugging someone last night, so waking up with that nice feeling of being hugged/hugging a friend very tight was really nice.:heart:
Sorry for this long, sad thing i just wrote.
How are you?:heartbeat::heartbeat:

There are also good things iā€™m really thankful for, that make me forget about the sadness, like being here, with you all, i appreciate this forum almost more than ever, itā€™s the only thing that stays as it is, no matter what. So thank you to e v e r y o n e here for your daily posts, it means a lot just reading them, having you in my life, i love you all!:heart::heart::heart:

Also to @theearlywalker and @zanybelle many hugsā€‹:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:
And some LP pictures, bc itā€™s always good to see them:
tumblr_lx867gokPF1r2utgio2_500
20200426_212303

7 Likes