HEY! YOU! What are you up to right now! (Part 3)

Lovebombing :heart::orange_heart::yellow_heart::green_heart::blue_heart::purple_heart::heart::orange_heart::yellow_heart::green_heart::blue_heart::purple_heart::heart::orange_heart::yellow_heart::green_heart::blue_heart::purple_heart::heart::orange_heart::yellow_heart::green_heart::blue_heart::purple_heart::heart::orange_heart::yellow_heart::green_heart::blue_heart::purple_heart::heart::orange_heart::yellow_heart::green_heart::green_heart::purple_heart: @HakManLP ENJOY your day Tim :heart::orange_heart::yellow_heart::green_heart::blue_heart::purple_heart::heart::orange_heart::yellow_heart::green_heart::blue_heart::purple_heart::heart::orange_heart::yellow_heart::green_heart::blue_heart::purple_heart::heart::orange_heart::yellow_heart::green_heart::blue_heart::purple_heart::heart::orange_heart::yellow_heart::green_heart::blue_heart::purple_heart::heart::orange_heart::yellow_heart::green_heart::blue_heart::purple_heart:

2 Likes

He was in the middle of promoting the single with limited edition t shirts, (which look AWESOME) in both unisex and women’s cuts. Then he said, “also, as Rhianna said, join our Discord. Our Discord is awesome. Woo, see so many things to promote, life is crazy”. The time is shown on the screenshot with my comment of which he read of.

@HakManLP, thank you for presaving it! Then you will have to listen to it and let me know what you think of it, hahaha
I’m doing fine, thank you for asking. Still no luck with finding a new job but with college at the minute, finding a job is the least of my worries. The three little monsters are also fine, finding more friendlier with each other every day.

5 Likes

Anyone else who presaves the link now will be able to hear it when it drops on the 1st October! And you’re all awesome!

2 Likes

Heeeyyy :slightly_smiling_face: :upside_down_face:

I knew all this oh, air pollution, eehw smoke are just excuses. All fake. Nothing wrong with you :relieved: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :kissing_heart:

:smiling_face_with_three_hearts: those lines hit me ride in the middle, every time and if I would ever get a tattoo, it would involve those words. Thank you :hugs:

@justinkilmer thank you :blush: also and especially for still checking in on us, even with that little time. Your posts are always like a special treat, a little laughter and warmth in my day. :hugs: :green_heart:
Found this for you and Brianna, had a #shepherding tag. Did you let your dogs help on the farm? :thinking: :joy:

20200812_173357

Ok, yeah, I miss my dogs :cry:

@evooba :muscle: :muscle: hope your back and ribs are better. I was a little disappointed in myself, that I was so into my mess, that I missed to contribute into the guessing how you broke your ribs in the middle of the night. Maybe some handsome vampire visited you and made you forget later? Or you were sleep walking some great adventure, had to fight a huge demon? :laughing: :kissing_heart:

@evowarrior5 love your tattoo, thanks for showing and sharing :heart_eyes: :star_struck:

@theearlywalker weeeeeeekeeeeend :partying_face: :partying_face: just three days till October :muscle: and you know :hugs: :green_heart: :yellow_heart: :yellow_heart: :green_heart: :hugs:

Oh, heard already a lot about it. :thinking: :hugs: :revolving_hearts: see you :eyes: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Ohh, I come over :beers: :soccer: :crazy_face:
Sigh, dreams :joy: at least I get pics :blush: have fun! Say heeeyyy to Peter :wave: but I’m all with your father :partying_face:
Thanks for your words, good to read them and love the WEP, especially the MTM art :heart_eyes: :star_struck: :hugs: :green_heart:

OT
Sitting here on my grandmas bedside.
It’s 3:30 p.m. She wasn’t much awake and when, I snuggled into her bed and she fell back into sleep. Yeah, she rampaged the whole night, fought, kicked, yelled, totally confused and afraid. Her daughter in law by choice was over, took the night. My mum had the evening. And I realised too late, that the first didn’t know about the night medicine, on the contrary, my mum had hidden it.
So my grandma was already too deep into confusion and fighting that even morphine couldn’t stop her and I called the emergency doc from the hospitz. She came, but didn’t gave more medication, just talked about the situation. This brought my gran finally down. At 5 a.m.
Yes, my mom get triggered by all this, especially seeing the meds, she had to take in her times in the clinic. Her psychosis is winking. And I don’t really know how to handle it correctly, can’t keep her away from her dying mom. Just good, to have the hospitz people. A doc was also here this morning, just for morale support.

@drounzer :pleading_face: :kissing_heart: :hugs: :heart_decoration:

@IronSoldier16 es wird Zeit, dass du für mich tanzt :man_dancing: ja, ja :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

My evening walk in the woods @Lilyope :purple_heart::hugs: @Honey :heart: :hugs:

20200924_180728
:hugs: :green_heart:

13 Likes

Here it works like this: flowers (and sweets) for a lady, a bottle of alcohol for a man. If you want to be more sophisticated, you should know the person well - as you know your father and his love to a special kind of music. What could it be for your mom? Maybe she likes books and there is something she’s always wanted to read. Or a gift card/voucher - spa, cosmetics, perfume, clothes… that she may choose herself. And off course flowers are welcome.

420 only. It happens before WW2. A black man is unjustly put on trial. The book is written from the perspective of a little girl, the defence lawyer’s daughter. The society in general seems to look at the trial not from the perspective of justice/morality but from the black vs white perspective.
Today I started reading the book on the attachment theory. I guessI won’t finish it today although it has 250 pages (only). Seems very ‘theorethic’ if you know what I mean.

I can see @anna834 :hugs:
Come on! She was faster then me :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
I’ve read your news.

5 Likes

Oh god, I don’t really have 1 favourite, it’s too hard xD Some of my top ones are Jinbe, Law, Katakuri, Luffy, Mr 2… And I could go on really, but I’ll keep it to these for now

And yea it’s pretty rare to meet someone else who likes OP :joy: at least rarer than it should be

1 Like

It’s rainning and i feel cold, so i’m in a happy place with my blanket, staring at the outside weather in silence, enjoying the comfy couch. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Have a nice evening everyone. :hugs::purple_heart:

5 Likes

@LP13413 That sounds “fun”. Hang in there!

@evowarrior5 It looks amazing!! :smiley:

Thank you! I wish more people were like that too!
Yes, my back is not hurting me anymore, I tried lifting things again today and it was ok. I’m slowly getting there! Have a lovely weekend :slight_smile:

I know right? I think I lost my faith in humanity years ago.
No plans, just work as usual (I always work at the weekends). And yes, I most certainly will when it comes out (early December that is), I love the guy, he’s so damn talented!
Have fun celebrating your dad’s bday and your cheat-weekend! :slight_smile:

HAHAHA! I wish??? That made me laugh, thank you!
Again, sending positive vibes for your grandma, it’s tough but you can do this!!

OT: It was so damn COLD today, I wasn’t ready! My manager picked me up in the morning and I got fooled thinking we’d be in the car, what the hell was I thinking to wear a jean jacket! We’ve also turned the heating on tonight for the first time this season at home, it’s nice and toasty in here now!

Work was busy today, was going back and forth with my manager all day since he is on holidays now for the next 10 days and a lot of important things are happening and it is ALL on me. Nothing I can’t handle to be fair, just the thought of something going wrong and him not being there to ask for advice kind of stresses me more (won’t bore your with the details).
He did apologise to me (which I thought was weird) for going on holidays now and leaving me in the sh*t but hey… who knew this was going to happen, not his fault. I just hugged him and sent him off to finally enjoy his time off and stop stressing.
Upcoming week will be hell (I’ll probably won’t have a day off from the looks of it right now) but oh well, just have to deal with whatever comes my way.

Now it’s time for dinner and some music listening. New Deftones and Thurston Moore albums are out today! Whoooooooo :smiley:

6 Likes

I grabbed two more hours of overtime today, bringing my total since last Saturday up to 23½ hours. More overtime in store for this weekend, and twelve-hour shifts to start next week..:upside_down_face:

Oh no, I can’t slow down
I can’t hold back
Though you know I wish I could
Oh, no, there ain’t no rest for the wicked
Until we close our eyes for good

3 Likes

Glad it amused you :joy:

Ot: still warm here, may see the in-laws and go to the beach (safely).

3 Likes

Rolling all over bed, trying to find the will to get up…
In other words today it’s a day that I will just move myself from the sofa to bed and bed to sofa😂

5 Likes

@georkost I wish I could join you :heart_eyes: great plan actually :partying_face:

:sunny::sunny: good morning family :sunny::sunny: Saturday :tada: rain :cloud_with_rain: and cold here in Ger - Fall arrived :maple_leaf: and it seems that I can not get my lazy butt in motion today :joy::innocent: but yeah- unfortunately I have to :crazy_face:

@evooba damn cold right?! I turned on the heating too :ice_cube: brrr :cold_face:… sending you strength for the next 10 days :muscle:t2::muscle:t2::muscle:t2: Take care! You’ll make it :+1:t2::yellow_heart::hugs:

@anna834 :flushed: wow … :hugs::hugs::heart::kissing_heart: sending you infinite strength :muscle:t2::muscle:t2::muscle:t2: We’ve your back dear :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::heart::kissing_heart:

@raz7 yaaay :tada::tada: cool that you are memorized :confetti_ball::+1:t2:

Ot: trying to get my butt in motion :grimacing:

@LP13413 thanx for the nice poem in the other thread :heart_eyes: I absolutely share this!!! And ofc good morning :sunny: today :blush:

8 Likes

I’m jelly :pleading_face: :hot_face: :joy:
Good morning :hugs: have a happy weekend! And all the same to you @georkost! :hugs: happy tumbles and rolls from bed to couch :crazy_face:

Excuse me, just here to tag someone else…
@IronSoldier16!!! GET YOUR LAZY BUTT WOKEN UP! YOU DONT JUST BAIL ON A CONVO :triumph:

If y’all wouldn’t mind tagging him and telling him to please find me, I’d appreciate it :triumph: :crazy_face:
Batman ouuuut

5 Likes

:joy::joy: on your service :crazy_face:

@IronSoldier16
@IronSoldier16
@IronSoldier16
@IronSoldier16
@IronSoldier16

Go find @framos1792 :joy::joy::rofl: and batmouse?! You should go to bed!! Sweet dreams :sleeping:

4 Likes

And i also thought @IronSoldier16 was a “she” lol omg

Pardon my unawareness one more time :joy: :v:

3 Likes

That we get :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: :crazy_face:

It still taggs just once, you have to do different posts :nerd_face:
Like this
@IronSoldier16 :kissing_heart:

5 Likes

@IronSoldier16

1 Like

@IronSoldier16 :kissing_heart: