HEY U?! YEAH U! What are you doing right now?

Hellooo!! :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :heart:
I voted for art picture so you have much possibilities lol :crazy_face:

OT: free dayS ahead for me! :blush:

5 Likes

Chilling out still need to pack my bag for tomorrow…only for 3 days but I’m the worst at choosing what to take!

2 Likes

@HakManLP Not really, Xmas is not my thing, I stopped caring about it years ago. I only enjoy coming together with people and ha going out, everything else is too much.

OT: I was exhausted today, left work early and now chilling at home. My plans for the rest of the day are Music and reading. I might even start on the puzzle!

2 Likes

I thought it was a multiple choice poll. I wanted to vote for 3 options: art picture, grafitti picture & old school wallpaper.

3 Likes

It’s funny, but as a non Star Wars fan, I’ve never cared for the movies, games, etc. Then I saw the mandalorian, and it actually caught my interest.

2 Likes

Good evening you all :candle: :candle: :candle:
Good day over the pond :snowman: :sunny:

:relaxed: Do what ever feels right for you. I’m just happy when you show up. :hugs: :blue_heart:

Thank you! :blush: Its IKEA Christmas paper and old calender pictures, I like to bring them to use.
Oh, see you typing :grin: hug for you :hugs: :brown_heart:

All good right now. :blush: How are you? :hugs: :yellow_heart:

And some more! :icecream: :ice_cream: :hugs: :orange_heart:

Good luck! :hugs: :black_heart:

Oh, cool! But I don’t go on Festivals. At least, not since I’m grown up (Hippie parents, damaged for life :crazy_face: :rofl: )

Congrats :expressionless: :kissing_heart:
Sorry for your Dad. :upside_down_face:

This :point_up_2:

:yum: looks so good! :hugs: :heart:

:partying_face: :partying_face: time for us! :crazy_face: :kissing_heart:

Show it, when it’s ready :hugs: :white_heart:

@Lilyope :woman_cartwheeling: :hugs: :purple_heart:

@drounzer @lplove hope you do better! :hugs: :two_hearts:

OT
Finished packing up and send of the Christmas presents :blush:
Yesterday evening I was out on concert. Danced to all three bands and had real fun.
20191220_232530

You all! Enjoy your weekend! :hugs: :green_heart: :hugs: :green_heart: :hugs:

12 Likes

Hi everyone!
Somewhere i read today a text about christmas,and i really like it the longer i think about it. It said,christmas is the Time, where all the walls everyone built up so accuratly and fussy against each other come down for a moment to share a moment of peace and joy together.
I wish this was true for more people and not everyone is peaceful,but i think advent time is more in that kind of vibe than other times.:evergreen_tree::innocent:

Mmmh they look great​:heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

I watched the end of the bayern game with my dad too!:grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:i came exactly to the right moment- it was just before the last two goals​:raised_hands::innocent:.

Thank you,you too,I needed that. Bc i just got a message from one of my friends who has a eating disorder,was/still is in a clinic since 6 months, nobody knows when it will become better,if she comes back to my class,but everyone is weird with her,we all changed but not her. I was pretty close to her,but now we don’t have anything to talk about. Most of my messages she ignores or just sends back one -line- sentences. Even before she had to go to this clinic,she took me down,to that time i was crying almost every evening. The illness isn’t her fault and me and my bf,who was also very close to her,tried so much to save her and talk with her about her problems,but nothing helped. But besides that,she always wanted my bf or me only for her alone,we had no connection to other friends to that time. Later she wanted to became my best friend’s bf and tried to keep me away. And now everyone expects me to visit her and asks dumb questions i can’t answer bc she doesn’t want to tell me anything. They act like i had to do this,even though they don’t care about her at all. And now the only reason she texted me ,was bc her grandpa died. I mean, of course i want to be there for her,i tried to call her,sent her messages,but she doesn’t even read them but is texting others(who say useless things about her grandpa like “maybe he’s looking down on you now” but don’t even mean it,but to that she replies immediately) I do want her to be better,to be able to come back,but on the other hand i realized how sad she made/makes me… idk what i can do else. I don’t wanna lose her,but Idk if she even cares about me anymore. Sorry i neede to get that out.

But i’m happy about that christmas Posting :heart::heart:

Thank you, sending one back to you!:hugs::hugs::heart:

Amazing!:tada:

@zanybelle , @drounzer, @Lilyope , @framos1792, @chigokurosaki , @anomalia, @alz89, @evooba, @lplove, @LP13413 and everyone else i couldn’t tag- i hope you are good! Enjoy a good weekend!Hugs to you all!:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::heart::heart::heart:

12 Likes

Flinstons! Meet the Flinstons! :musical_note:

If everyone expects, ask someone to join you…

Probably she is too sick to recognise anything else except what her mind produces and to care of anything else but her needs. Let’s hope the clinic she is in will help her cause you alone or even with your bf won’t help her. Reading about people like the one above I’m always interested why they are as they are, what happened or not happened to them to make them as they are.

3 Likes

Hey! Thanks for the love… :heart:
@anna834 yeah doing good again. Not great but good.
My mind is playing with me and try not to listen to it… very hard… :expressionless:

Looking goooooooddde :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue:
Send some to me … damn… looks delicious :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
@HakManLP much love man! :heart:
Enjoy this one… :hugs:
b32217af670a30df4645c921b388dd57

:heart: doing better, and better late then never. :kissing_heart:

Enjoy your day :hugs: relax and make time for yourself and enjoy it. Show us a picture of your puzzle (if you get started) :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

@theearlywalker much love for you? How are you? :blush:

Hard to help you with that… just remember… stay strong and honest to yourself. Don’t forget yourself in this situation. I know and understand you want to help her, but if she doesn’t want to… you cannot push her. And figure it out. Again hard to help you… its a difficult situation. :grimacing: :frowning_face: hope things will turn out good for both of you :blush: :heart:
And a hug for you :hugs:

@justinkilmer how are you buddy? Harded working guy? :smiley: hug for you :hugs:

@rickvanmeijel how are you doing? :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

did i reach my 10 @ or not… let me count oh no just 5 more… :smiley:

@AJ_7, @framos1792 @chigokurosaki @lpaniist @LP13413 all of you, have a great day , the rest i couldn’t tag… have a great day to :kissing_heart:

chester_linkin-800x800
P1010318
downloadfile
Standing with his and our family :heart:

:v:

10 Likes

With the class or the classmate? :joy:
Jk thanks :hugs:

I’m banking on them winning the ucl :grin::crossed_fingers:t3:
Because lewan needs it, because they’re complete if they’re firing, and because my fut team needs it :joy::joy::joy:

I’m mad at you, you didn’t include an option for “all of the above” :triumph:

Such a proud moment :pleading_face:

Much love @Linkineli @drounzer @anomalia
Big hug :hugs:
For all :crazy_face:

7 Likes

Thank you @HakManLP @anna834 and @Linkineli for your hugs :hugs::hugs::hugs::purple_heart:

OT: I went for blood test this morning but my doctor made a mistake with my name on the prescription, so they didn’t accept to do it. I was like “I woke up super early to go there, i didn’t eat or drink just for that and at the end i can’t do it, WTF!?!?” :dizzy_face::joy: When i came back home my mum was defreezing croissants so i felt better. :star_struck::grin:

Have a good day / evening everyone! :hugs::hugs::hugs::purple_heart:

6 Likes

Thank you @anna834 & @Linkineli

Ot: I think I’m having a mental crisis right now and idk what to do.

Those cookies look yummy. Hope everyone’s doing well. @framos1792 @theearlywalker @discobot @LP13413 @evooba @the_termin8r @Lilyope @drounzer

817ed414e9e4df293af112c7046108ae

9 Likes

Hi! To find out what I can do, say @discobot display help.

Forgot this thread even existed until I was tagged. What’s happening?

Sending you strength @lplove, try to think about a good memory, watch a good movie/serie, drink something you like and focus on it. :muscle::muscle::muscle::hugs::hugs::hugs: :purple_heart:

3 Likes

You can come hang out in here with us :hugs:
If you need to talk one on one with someone you know I’m on insta or wa whenever you need too ok?
Breathe through things to start :hugs:

4 Likes

@HakManLP It may be too cold for you, but I wear shorts year-round. Last night’s flavor was peanut butter fudge explosion.

On topic, I started my work-free day off with a hot bath, and now I’m watching Harry Potter.

5 Likes

That’s my problem, I can’t remember the last good memory I’ve had in awhile. There’s a family matter that everyone’s happy about, I should be but I’m not.

@framos1792 I might need a one on one but can’t at the moment. Maybe later?

@the_termin8r I’m just in a crisis mode.

@drounzer thx. :blush:

3 Likes

Alright, try to take care of yourself and do activities you like (listening good music, drawing something, if you are patient you can try to do origami there are lots of tuto on youtube, do a puzzle, read your favorite book…) , it will become good little memories! :blush::hugs:

4 Likes

Sorry, but I’m not the one to help you out with that.