HEY U?! YEAH U! What are you doing right now?

Well… that was fast. I was expecting Mike’s merch instead. The shirt is not as bad as I thought, I wish the guitar pick was thicker though, I can’t use this one

8 Likes

Thanks i haven’t seen it before!!!:heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:Great great news​:blush::heart_eyes:.[quote=“anna834, post:9013, topic:40470”]
On the other side, I have to do readings next year :flushed: :see_no_evil: :scream: and wouldn’t it be nice to wear some original merge.
[/quote]

Yess absolutely,would look cool and great if you have original merch​:wink::sunglasses:[quote=“anna834, post:9013, topic:40470”]
Love the LP talking here. And I love, love, love all the pics. :heart:
[/quote]

Me tooo,can’t get enough of all of these great pictures​:heart_eyes::heart_eyes:[quote=“HakManLP, post:9015, topic:40470”]
I’ve got 4 songs tattooed from Minutes to midnight album: Given up, what I’ve done, Bleed it out and No more sorrow :heart_eyes: :metal:t2: :heart: Of course I love more than this 4 from this album - sure, the whole album with LOATR, Shadow of the Day, HHH and even more
[/quote]

Cool tatoo choices​:muscle::heart: i also wanna get a linkin park tatoo ,but i’m not sure yet what. Some lyrics for sure(maybe from Carousel “fly with me under the wings i gave you,try to be closer to me and i’ll save you”,bc Lp is kind of the wings with wich i can fly and live​:grin:sorry got a bit cheesy but yeah,there are so many important,great lyrics ,so a lot of to choose from )maybe also the logo somewhere on my arm or around the neck…:thinking::blush:[quote=“HakManLP, post:9015, topic:40470”]
just awesome pics - maybe in some weeks we have a big collection for all of us :heart_eyes: :star_struck:.
[/quote]
Yeah hopefully😍i love every single one so much,they are sooo good!

Agree. :heart:I think music is the one “thing” we can get the closest to. It’s simply beautiful no matter what genre,i can’t even imagine a world without music.[quote=“HakManLP, post:9015, topic:40470”]
to much coffein and acting like this

[/quote]

Hahaha​:joy::joy::joy:[quote=“HakManLP, post:9015, topic:40470”]
maybe we’re are doing like the same ‘huddle, cuddle and stay together’ :heart: :pray:t2: :metal:t2: (yes it’s the official photo from LPU15)
[/quote]

Yeah, huddle,huddle,huddle ,also love that picture​:joy::heart_eyes:
And everyone,have a good day!tomorrow is already half of the advent time passed…

2 Likes

Today I heard the new Grey Daze album and it was AMAZING!!!

5 Likes

Lurking.

1 Like

You can be sure of that, but I can’t prepare my favorite food (:unicorn: ), @lpfan61 would kill me, also some other soldiers :grimacing:

On Topic: Getting up, eating, searching some info about Mayans and going to the bank in like 30 min, then work. Yeah I’m a rush now :joy:

4 Likes

:male_detective::male_detective::male_detective:

Gave up on my assignment, can’t seem to concentrate. I’ve barely written 900 words, I’m ready for holidays, my brain is too tired. I’m baking cinnamon rolls instead cause my flatmate is sick and she really loves them so yeah…

I finally listened to Dan’s album earlier, it’s very nice, his drumming skills are mad! I have some Girl Band and Dry Cleaning on now. They announced some shows together next year, hopefully they’ll play London, otherwise I might consider a trip down to Brighton to see them.

5 Likes

How’d you hear it?
I’m still on the fence, mixed emotions. :pensive:

1 Like

I got invited. When it comes out you will see it’s amazing…it’s what the fans need!

3 Likes

:sunny::sunny: Good morning family :sunny::sunny: countdown on 7- last working day for me this week :tada: … IKEA trip yesterday was successful… so I’m in a good mood… hope you all have a good day, stay :muscle:t2: whatever you do :hugs::yellow_heart:

@justinkilmer if I know it right you’re a designer?! I ask bc I need a logo for my business… working together with a web designer atm… but we seem to not have the same vibes… could you imagine to support me?? :sweat_smile:

@anna834 take your time :hugs::hugs::yellow_heart: I sometimes feel the same … if you feel Like being silent for now it’s absolutely ok- :hugs: just always remember: we love you

@HakManLP happy to hear you feel better :hugs::hugs: take care!

@evooba aww you’re so nice!! Hope your flatmate get well soon… and you already got the LPU 19?!! :tada::tada::tada: so cool, grats- I just got the answer from the support and it’s incredible: you can not order from LPU shop and official LP shop in one order- you’ve to pay the shipping twice :frowning:

@drounzer @Linkineli @lplove and @zanybelle we can’t talk enough about LP :blush::hugs::yellow_heart:

@alz89 whoa, I really envy you :sweat_smile: - looking fwd for the official release

Ot :coffee:

@LP13413 good goodnight princess :joy::sweat_smile:, sleep well :blush:

9 Likes

Thank you! :hugs: :heart:
I just take your words.

Love to you all! :revolving_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :heart:

20191212_072603

7 Likes

@theearlywalker i love how you say every day good morning and send nice messages,i can always start my day happier🤗so thank you![quote=“theearlywalker, post:9026, topic:40470”]
we can’t talk enough about LP :blush:
[/quote]

Yeah​:joy::heart_eyes:

Also from me good morning to everyone have a good thursday!!!

3 Likes

True, true… but i think that if you want to talk about lyrics and the music there are already some topics there… :wink: :blush:
How are you? :relaxed:

You got it! :muscle: take some time off, but go back to it when you have the strength again. :metal: believe in it that you can finish it :blush:

You are a good friend :heart:
Cool tshirt to!! And LPU items. Cool! :metal:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Yeah true… i try to figure that one out with the band Paramore… love to know which song is about… the feeling… :heart:

Don’t apologize, i love reading your comments… its cool how much you love to share… what makes you awesome :heart: you have a great heart… :metal:

@anna834 :heart: :heart: :blush: a hug for you! Take care and love yourself. :relaxed:

@zanybelle, @AJ_7 @LP13413 @framos1792 @Honey8 @Lilyope :heart: :heart:

FINALLY, YES FINALLY I CAN SAY I HAVE A JOB!!
Yesterday i went on a meeting… during my vacation :joy: it went well. They want to have me. Now fixing the last things for the contract. Arrgg. So much relief :innocent:

Tonight I’m gonna see AND MEET SKILLET!!! wohow :rofl: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: I’m really looking forward to see them again. :metal:
skillet-web-sh

Enjoying the last day from my vacation :weary: it fly by so quickly :sob: i want more vacation days :yum:

Hope you all have a good day!!
:heart: much love

:v:

9c7bb82a40ecc05bfaa768e3f13e2929
tumblr_otxx3oAVgO1uju2edo2_250

12 Likes

@drounzer Congrats on the new job!!! :slight_smile: And have fun tonight!

@theearlywalker Haha, Ikea :stuck_out_tongue: Yeah, I had 3 separate orders myself, LPU, LP and MS stores.

It’s election day here today, I don’t have my hopes up though.
I also hope to finish or at least write half of my assignment today. It’s pissing down so technically there’s nothing else I could do.

Just got my MS stuff in the mail, holy damn! The mug is bloody amazing!!! I was expecting one of those cheap camping mugs but this is brilliant and massive!!

8 Likes

@drounzer congrats on your job!!! And have a lloot of fun tonight! :hugs::clap:
Also,those two GIFs or however you would call it,are my favourites!:heart_eyes:

Oh no,i know that, great times or days go by waay to quick…:persevere: but,hopefuly,there will come more good vacations! And without ending the one thing,you can’t start another thing…:grin:

@evooba the mug looks so great!:heart_eyes:!wanna have it as well​:heart_eyes::open_mouth:!

1 Like

thx dude for the nice feedback :relaxed: :hugs: I keep doing this :grimacing: :sunglasses:

I bought the red shirt too, but my order is still ‘unfilled’ :fearful: :disappointed_relieved: But my hoodie and heat changing mug is on the way to me - Hopefully the sizes are a little bit better than the Meteora - collection, bc size “M” was a little bit to big for me - 9 out of 10 I’m wearing medium :sweat_smile:

also great MS mug, maybe I’m gonna buy this one too

Yess absolutely,would look cool and great if you have original merch​:wink::sunglasses:[quote=“anna834, post:9013, topic:40470”]
Love the LP talking here. And I love, love, love all the pics. :heart:
[/quote]

Me tooo,can’t get enough of all of these great pictures​:heart_eyes::heart_eyes:[quote=“HakManLP, post:9015, topic:40470”]
I’ve got 4 songs tattooed from Minutes to midnight album: Given up, what I’ve done, Bleed it out and No more sorrow :heart_eyes: :metal:t2: :heart: Of course I love more than this 4 from this album - sure, the whole album with LOATR, Shadow of the Day, HHH and even more
[/quote]

Cool tatoo choices​:muscle::heart: i also wanna get a linkin park tatoo ,but i’m not sure yet what. Some lyrics for sure(maybe from Carousel “fly with me under the wings i gave you,try to be closer to me and i’ll save you”,bc Lp is kind of the wings with wich i can fly and live​:grin:sorry got a bit cheesy but yeah,there are so many important,great lyrics ,so a lot of to choose from )maybe also the logo somewhere on my arm or around the neck…:thinking::blush:[quote=“HakManLP, post:9015, topic:40470”]
just awesome pics - maybe in some weeks we have a big collection for all of us :heart_eyes: :star_struck:.
[/quote]
Yeah hopefully😍i love every single one so much,they are sooo good!

Agree. :heart:I think music is the one “thing” we can get the closest to. It’s simply beautiful no matter what genre,i can’t even imagine a world without music.[quote=“HakManLP, post:9015, topic:40470”]
to much coffein and acting like this

[/quote]

Hahaha​:joy::joy::joy:[quote=“HakManLP, post:9015, topic:40470”]
maybe we’re are doing like the same ‘huddle, cuddle and stay together’ :heart: :pray:t2: :metal:t2: (yes it’s the official photo from LPU15)
[/quote]

Yeah, huddle,huddle,huddle ,also love that picture​:joy::heart_eyes:
And everyone,have a good day!tomorrow is already half of the advent time passed…
[/quote]

exactly this! We need to continue this! :heart_eyes: :star_struck: :muscle:t2:

what do you deeply think about it? - some of my friends heard it too :innocent: :blush: Had the chance too, but it was too ‘far away’ :disappointed_relieved:

Maybe you wanna 'get something from your chest?" :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :pray:t2:

sure! :muscle:t2: :metal:t2: because tomorrow is friday and everyone knows that means :speak_no_evil: :grimacing: :metal:t2: :hugs: :metal:t2:

same that ‘early’ said. Maybe you need some ‘screaming’ ? :innocent: :grimacing: - also I’m just loving a view on Chester tattoos like on this picture from the ‘Heavy music video’ - As a tattoo fan and also tattooed person it gives me some new idead for common projects on my ‘Linkin Park arm’, which little things can be added, bc I haven’t got that much space anymore :rofl: :heart_eyes:

Question: If we order the new LPU bundle, I would say shipping takes more time than until the 31th January :pensive: :cold_sweat:

First of all: congrats! you deserve it! :star_struck: :partying_face: :heart_eyes: :metal:t2: :grimacing:

And then thanks for the lovely gifs/picture and of course for these lovely words :pray:t2: :heart:

I’m little bit jealous, bc you’re gonna see and MEET Skillet - Want that too :star_struck: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :heart_eyes: :metal:t2:

how you’re doing @framos1792 , @rickvanmeijel @AJ_7 @anomalia @zanybelle @LP13413 @lpfan61 @hilaryfol @Lilyope @melisLP and so many more?, who can’t tag bc ‘10 is the limit’ :expressionless:

Wishing all of you a good thursday - stay strong, weekend is coming :metal:t2: :grimacing:

also wishing all of you a good thursday - maybe this one makes your day a little bit better with a little bit of smiling :relaxed: :hugs: :innocent: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

OT:

just listening to my Amazon prime playlist called ‘Victimized’ and do some stuff for the university and so on :blush:

10 Likes

Working and really want to be home right now!!

I don’t know, I always buy M size, I like my clothes baggy so I don’t mind.
The LPU package arrived extremely fast, I ordered it the day it came out, was shipped the next day and I got it yesterday, so literally 5 days.

Also, don’t start a tattoo discussion, I want to much more but I’ve no time/money for any for a while, priorities and adulting is in the way.

Still struggling with the assignment, it ain’t hard but I think my brain has had enough and is on holidays mode already. But I’m getting there, coffee and music break for now.

3 Likes

Whatcha mean? I started listening to their original music.

@drounzer, congratulations! :tada::purple_heart:

Ot. I really wanna tattoo but don’t know what of or where… always have since I was about 15 or so. Sorry about the continued discussion @evooba :confused:

Also, the past couple days have been kinda good and kinda bad. I’m just so lost right now. Next week I have a neurology appointment that one of parents will be driving me to and I don’t want them in the room with me bc my epilepsy has been acting up. Question: this isn’t meant to offend y’all but are there private chats here? Have a good day/night. :purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart:

5 Likes

I came out of a hot bath to my cat crying outside the bathroom door. So, I fed the little piggy, and now I’m watching the news.

We’re less than two weeks away from Christmas? No, I’m not ready. Although, I’m not really in the holiday spirit, either.

6 Likes