HEY U?! YEAH U! What are you doing right now?

Agreed, it did start going down… esp after Paul died. :sob:

binxandduke for both

1 Like

You have all restored my faith in the love affair we have of baths :bath: @framos1792 (sorry you lost your duck!) @anna834 @drounzer (hope you both have baths in your future homes) @theearlywalker :+1: @anomalia (darn kids, you deserve the bath!) @LP13413 (wow everyday! I probably have one about every other month… I mean I shower in-between… haha) Thanks guy :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I just came home from yet another 12-hour shift at work. Although, today I got to sleep in a little bit. Our new day guy has been fighting a toothache the last few days. He ended up working a half day this morning, then I went in to relieve him.

I also just watched the Washington Nationals wins the World Series! What an exciting series it’s been!

3 Likes

Hey people.
Woke up early, to go to the doc. Parents and a friend joining me. We all agree to have a lower dose for the pills. :slight_smile: hope also to use them less. Also talking with a psychology today. She also agree to lower the dose. Interesting how this day will continue. :slight_smile:
Currently i have a cold… i dont like the cold… :frowning: give me the sun :sun_with_face: maybe moving to a country where the sun always shines. :laughing:

Take care people… :v:
@anna834 @theearlywalker hug for you :heart: :hugs:

4 Likes

Best of luck to you :blush:
And as always, some hugs :hugs::green_heart:
Gooood day :grin:

1 Like

@drounzer Great that you have them all to support you- and definitely you’ll find a good solution- I’m sure about this. :blush::hugs:… please keep us updated! As for the cold: maybe your mom can cook chicken soup for you?!! That’s the medicine working best for me- and ofc- rest with a cozy blanket… watching tv or spamming here :joy: that’ll be a good cure :blush:-

:hugs: you’re so strong, doing this today

Ot: :zzz: a bit on

Good goodnight Andy @LP13413 :crescent_moon: hope the shift was shorter today?

2 Likes

Off to work…a girl I work with quit last week and isn’t even working her last month here so it’s been chaos at work!

2 Likes

I can’ believe that time flies so fast, sometimes too fast :open_mouth: Have no plans on this Halloween, so…just watching make up tutorials and waiting for any ideas lol How’s your plans? :hugs:

@anna834 how are you darlin?

OT: Coffee, local radio and browsing ig :smile:

1 Like

Enjoying bed :blush::hugs::green_heart:

1 Like

Good for you! I’m wake up so early that I even surprise myself lol

1 Like

Yeah. Not your usual time :upside_down_face:

1 Like

Hey guys! :sunny::sunny:
Were ever your day is right now, let it be perfect! :slightly_smiling_face::upside_down_face:

:partying_face: so earned this! :heart:

Let us so do this!!! Please! :pleading_face:

Thanks! I needed that! :blush::hugs:

Thought so too :joy: just that she always falls into his words :triumph: big oof! :rofl:

And? Decided? :grin:

Not everyone is! :crazy_face:

Thanks for the pics! :star_struck:

Not very likely, but stranger things have happened :laughing:

:exploding_head: wow! Again :flushed: hm…not really fitting words … take a hug :hugs::yellow_heart:

How was it? :hugs::green_heart:

:muscle::hugs::jack_o_lantern:

@linkinisa hey to checking in :hugs:

OT
The son is shining and we have beautiful weather! Outside! And I don’t go! No walk today!:partying_face:
My days plan :blush:
20191031_155344
Love that mug! Its the favourite of my stepdads wife and was a present of mine. :grin:

Happy Halloween to all of you! :partying_face:
:jack_o_lantern::ghost::jack_o_lantern::ghost::jack_o_lantern::ghost::jack_o_lantern::ghost::jack_o_lantern::ghost::jack_o_lantern::ghost:

7 Likes

Hello. Finally home. Was a long day, I’m exhausted :tired_face: my throat is more sore. :grimacing: because of all the talking. But yeah, to the point, lower dose, less pills . And 1 day a week less working, more working on myself. To get back on track. More open about things and feelings. And yeah… accepting, about everything kind of. :slight_smile:

Hahaha. Its nice here to, but cold. Don’t let the weather behind the glass trick you. Its colder then you think. It’s freezing here at night. Stay inside with coffee, or hot choco. :stuck_out_tongue:

She is working. And I’m living alone. My parents do not live close by. :wink: But when you have a sore throat, the best is to keep it cold. So I’m drinking a lot of cold water. The best treatment.

Oh it will. With a big television, nice sound system. Bath cinema. :stuck_out_tongue: :laughing: :bath:
How are you? Any LP song to share?

:v:

5 Likes

Um… amazing …after 24 days :joy: i am sure you gave up hope I’d repond!

Nothing to relax till 17th November! Exam season :muscle::triumph:

Am i the ooonllyy one i knowwww

On a shorted one today!

@lplove sending you lot of strength :hugs: it’s oki we lie in fun sometimes and people take it other way…How are you feeling today? :smiley: You seem new here , sorry to not welcome you earlier… hooe you are happy to be here by the way :hugs: :heart:

That’s beautiful! :heart_eyes: Hope you have a great time there enjoy! :partying_face:

Halloween time holidays? :smiley: Well how are you doing? [quote=“anngelenee, post:8299, topic:40470”]
Any halloween plans?
[/quote]

We don’t celebrate much in my country … i love to see pumpkins and costumes that people post here… i remember @lpfan61 's pumpkin ig :laughing::jack_o_lantern:

That is really good! :smiley: I liked that idea editing cards surely creative !

Beautiful pictures! Thats a breathtaking view :heart_eyes:

I am on Twitter … i made account thinking I’ll operate but i never do :laughing:

@LP13413 hope you rest well after long work shift! :hugs:

Come to india. You won’t find anything else at this moment :roll_eyes: heat kills. Lol hope you get well soon! :four_leaf_clover::purple_heart: Take care!

Sending love and strength!! :muscle: :heart::four_leaf_clover::hugs:

Nice colourful dots! :grinning:

Okie. It took me 20 mins to summarize just one day and notifs of this thread :roll_eyes:
Updates from my side. Most kf my exams are over now just 4 left… 9, 13, 15, 17 nov . I am a lil light headed and out of stress. Stuffs at home going fine dad came to home for celebrating Diwali fest for 4 days. Along with fesr did lot of other outing work and went shopping ( most boring work in this world :sleepy: ) with family … And … yes :smiley: i am happy! I guess in the end that’s what matters, we should be hyped and happy ! Thank you everyone for love that you sent… here’s :turtle:… name is toothless… my smaalll pet walking around big house lol

IMG20191029160727

Happy Halloween to everyone!! :jack_o_lantern::jack_o_lantern: Hope everyone enjoys the fest and scare people around the streets :relieved::laughing:

7 Likes

Tired summarizing… will go to sleep. Goodnight :sleeping:

2 Likes

My day started with a hot bath, and I just finished a mandatory online training course for work. Now I’m relaxing by The Simpsons before another long night at work.

Happy Halloween!

2 Likes

Yes! I’m going to see Papa Roach in Hannover next year with one of my best friends and another good friend :heart_eyes::metal:t2:

Today was just a beautiful. Doing some good work at the university, went home, got some Calzone :rofl: and I’m still excited, that I’m going to see Papa Roach live and that Mike Shinoda gives us some awesome new music on November first

Papa Roach marks my 4th concert for next year:

Februar 6, 2020 - Five Finger Death Punch x Megadeath
Februar 22, 2020 - SlipKnot, Hamburg
March 10, 2020 - Papa Roach, Hannover
May 30, 2020 - Rammstein, Leipzig

and I’m thinking about Rock am Ring and Judas Priest with my Dad too :rofl::rofl:

Hope all of you doing well and sending strenght and positivity to all of you, who needs these thinsg :heart:

Also wishing all soldiers a ‘Happy Halloween’
Linkin%20Park%20Halloween

In Germany we call the day ‘Reformationstag’ :rofl::metal:t2:

@drounzer and @zanybelle share everything! :star_struck:
@theearlywalker maybe I missed the post, but which city are you gonna go for Papa Roach :smiley: ?
@LP13413 yeah, Love that version too! :heart_eyes::heart:
@Honey8 good night :slight_smile:
@anngelenee which kind of music? :slight_smile:
@justinkilmer ehm, yeah, what? :rofl::rofl:

8 Likes

:thinking: and I don’t… :rofl: :rofl:

2 Likes

Your place looks awesome anyway! :grinning: awesome. Happy Halloween! :slight_smile:

Wow can I come visit?! A bath cinema! :laughing: love that idea.

Yeah, I’m alright… slight headache :confused: ouch. Woke up like that. I did enter the Halloween pumpkin competition at work today so that was cool. Lots of great pumpkins on show though.

Yep, I’ve been listening to Living Things recently, I’ll post them on ‘what are you listening to right now’ thread thingy. What about you - any songs to share?

2 Likes

Hi lplove
I’m on IG and Twitter. What are your accounts there?

OT: installing things on my new phone :woozy_face::crazy_face::dizzy_face::see_no_evil:

2 Likes