HEY U?! YEAH U! What are you doing right now?

Waiting for the new COD to download!!

3 Likes

LAFC VS LA Galaxy!!! Let’s gooooooo!!! :fire::fire::fire:
All lafc! Go carlos vela! RAWWWWWWRRRRRRRR :partying_face:

2 Likes

Morning guys :sunny::sunny::sunny: Finally Friday :tada::tada::tada: smelling the weekend is just hyping me this week :crazy_face:

Have a great Friday family- let the love flow :heart::orange_heart::yellow_heart::green_heart::blue_heart::purple_heart: hugs to you all :hugs::hugs:

Ot: :coffee: :coffee: :coffee:

Good goodnight Andy @LP13413 sleep well :blush:

5 Likes

Just because I don’t drink coffee or tea, or have any use for a mug at all, doesn’t mean I can’t still contribute to the club.

DSCN2933

On topic, I just got home from work (I had to go in two hours early), now I’m relaxing by the tube.

8 Likes

:exploding_head: beware, @anngelenee is gonna kick your ass when she sees it lol

Jk…I hope…for your sake… :stuck_out_tongue:
Not hers but :roll_eyes::crazy_face: She knows it haha

2 Likes

we have to do it! :rofl::metal:t2:

1 Like

Who’s ass? :stuck_out_tongue:

Now I have to buy the couch :joy:

Jk the mug is really big, you have try to drink th coffee before it gets cold :stuck_out_tongue:

You have to be in the club! :joy::upside_down_face:

OT: I’m watching local tv show with that guy

2 Likes

You ain’t around to kick mine so you tell me lol
Tomasz’s? :rofl:

Ot: waiting for a reply from a dork lol

I’m either too old or he’s not my type :wink:

I had crush on him when he plays in Majka :sweat_smile: then I saw him in the music vid and realize that i’ve never watching the interview with him lol

Good Morning all!

Thought I was in the club :sob: lol oh well that just means I have to post 2 more mugs! :joy::joy:

Deadpool01 Deadpool03 Deadpool02 Deadpool04

Here we have my Deadpool heat changing mug :joy: its a smaller cup so I don’t use it as much maybe when I just want a small cup or something warm at night lol

Mimikyu02 Mimikyu01

And here is one of my favorites lol another heat changing mug :joy: this one… I use quite a bit :joy: Its a pretty good size so I get all my caffeine! :crazy_face::crazy_face:

The couch is actually in Minnesota right now :joy: or a replica of it. We are going to go see it in a few weeks when we go up north. If we go I will post photos.

Alright another busy day for me, but hope you all have a great end to your week! :hugs: :crazy_face:

5 Likes

Love Deadpool :heart_eyes:

@LP13413 which mug is that? Looks like a special edition
@theearlywalker now can you smell it better? :sunglasses:
@framos1792 you like european football? (Yeah, for sure I’m not using the word ‘soccer’) :rofl:
@alz89 noooo, why COD? Come to the dark side and play battlefield :rofl:
@Lilyope I like the advices :laughing:
@evooba what do you study? :yum:
@anna834 do you got the sunny weather in north germany too?
@zanybelle do you saw the ‘working on meteora picture’ thsi week? :heart_eyes:

OT: So, the weekend is finally here and I’m gonna enjoy every second of it with some good food, good music, good games and watching european soccer (Bundesliga).

Linkin%20Park%20Oldschool%20Wallpaper%20(9)

I found that picture on instagram and I had to put this picture in my collection and of course I’m gonna share it with all of you :heart::metal:t2:
It was back in 2000 (Hybrid Theory time)

Hope all of you gonna enjoy the weekend. Sending positivity and strengt to all of you soldiers :heart::metal:t2:

6 Likes

Lol it’s football to me too :stuck_out_tongue:
Fútbol but same same hahaha

But hell yeah! It’s the beautiful sport :stuck_out_tongue:
I do admit though that I don’t follow the German league much beyond UCL :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

But yeah played as a kid through high school, now I only watch from the sideline in tears as my brothers play :pleading_face: lol

2 Likes

@HakManLP I bought it from the merch booth during the A Thousand Suns tour
@anngelenee I think he meant my ass.

On topic, getting ready to go into work early yet again.

Happy Friday!

5 Likes

Lol yes yes I did but her mindset is on killing me :confused: I had hoped I could sub you in and get away with it :innocent:
Have a good day at work bro :muscle:t3:
Already grinding here too…

1 Like

Been a fairly quiet day for me, listened to some music already (didn’t like the new Coldplay stuff by the way) and will play some more now.

You asked for it so here we go: Nothing fancy, just practical I guess. (The blue one has coffee in it so I apologise it looks dirty)

EDIT: I just saw your tag now for some reasons. @HakManLP I’m doing my MA in Music Management.

6 Likes

:joy: lol hahaha, I now have the full smell in my nose- it smells like weekend spirit :tada::tada: greatest smell of the week :partying_face: and such a nice wallpaper again :heart_eyes: thanx man, that’s addicting :drooling_face: @HakManLP

And as always - Mr. Kilmer @justinkilmer is the winner of the mug parade this week - since @anngelenee‘s is definitely too great to be in the contest- it’s unbeatable :heart_eyes: - so I guess you - but waaaait- lol almost oversaw the ATS mug- so for me winner of the week and head of the club for this week is definitely Andy!! @LP13413 :grin::clap:t2: :1st_place_medal:… Grats man :tada:

Although since @zanybelle could change her avatar it looks like the feature is fixed?! :upside_down_face:

Have a great Friday night guys!!

Ot: unwinding :heart_eyes::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::heart_eyes:

6 Likes

A lot of little bad things at work and sickness, so i’m exhausted by today: I signed my company up for getting part in a fair job since june and discovered today that they didn’t put us on their list even if i sent them a lot of emails, a complete quote, they asked me some communication files too. So i thought it was fine. But not seeing the name of my company on the list, i got very stressed. I hope it’s gonna be fine because the fair job is in one and half week and we booked train tickets and hotel because it’s on the countryside. And one of our director told me he will come too. So if we are not registered, i’ll lose all my credibility.

And there was a cockroach or a stink bug in my salad i bought for lunch at the mall near my work. It was disgusting. I made pics and sent it to the mall. But the cashier didn’t give me the receipt so i don’t know if they will refund me. I won’t get lunch there anymore in my entire life. :joy:

Happy to be on weekend and will try to not think about work. :blush: I need to sleep so baaad ! :joy:

2 Likes

I play that as well of course!!!

1 Like

Sweet dreams to all of you! :sleeping:
Silent evening over the pond! :relaxed:
@Honey8 :heart: new day already on the horizon :sunrise:

Taken :blush: where are you? :kissing_heart::hugs::green_heart:

We should plan a big party next year! :tada:

Yeah! It is an amazing topic and quite hilarious how much we’re all into this. :joy: and I always thought, I was weird with my mug thing. :crazy_face:
Love your mug! :orange_heart:

:joy: even without using mugs having one of the coolest! Awesome! :purple_heart:

Maybe @justinkilmer can steal it for you :thinking:
Bay the way, you really can visit that couch :exploding_head: maybe they have tiny souvenir couches, then bring one :star_struck::joy:

Justin, don’t cry! :sneezing_face:
I think you are! :tada:
Great mugs! :hugs:

Don’t know. Still down south west on the Luxembourg border, working. And yeah, awesome weather, but strange to wear just t-shirt in end of October. :upside_down_face:

:star_struck: thank you! :hugs::white_heart:

:triumph:

:heart_eyes: just love all the different ones :blush:

:blush::blush: weekend :hugs::heartpulse:

Three in the morning! Sleeping time is over! We had an appointment! :triumph:
Of course, I hope you are deep in dreamland! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Hey @lplove this here is a great topic to ketchup with us all :hugs::yellow_heart:

@drounzer :thinking::thinking: :hugs::broken_heart::joy:

@gabridc98 :black_heart::point_right::point_left::black_heart:

@anomalia :revolving_hearts:

Ot
Nothing exiting at this time of day. And the rest? Mostly working, exhaustion and spamming :rofl:
:rooster::crazy_face:

20191026_031924

11 Likes