HEY U?! YEAH U! What are you doing right now?

:sunny:Good morning family :sunny: nothing much to say from myside besides that I try to start my daily routine like 15 mins earlier- a try to avoid that rush every morning and since I’m awake anyway… hope to avoid this on point landing at work absolutely punctual at 8am- I think it’s a better feeling to be five mins early- avoids a lot of stress… let’s see how the plan works out…

@Honey8 how nice you had time to show up :tada::tada::tada::hugs::hugs::heart: - good going for the exams… I’m sure you’ll make it!! You are very well prepared dear :muscle:t2::muscle:t2:- keep us updated :blush:

@StephLP18 oh nooo :open_mouth:- sending you strength :muscle:t2::heart: hope it’ll heals quickly !!!

@saraparker welcome to the family :blush: enjoy your time here :tada:

@justinkilmer :clap:t2::clap:t2::clap:t2: for the speech and grats for your new baby… the live version from shadow of the day :heart:- the best I’ve seen, is it the pack with the DVD ?

@drounzer ohh noo - :confounded: hope the therapy helped and you’re good by now?!!! Sending you strength :muscle:t2:

Ot: :shower:

@LP13413 keeping my fingers crossed :crossed_fingers:t2: that it will come like you said- get a good rest and take care Andy :hugs:

:sunny:Have a good Tuesday soldiers :sunny:

6 Likes

Sending strength to anyone who need it :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::muscle::muscle::muscle::muscle: Autumn is coming means less sunshine so if you’re feeling low, don’t hesistate to take some vitamins for your health. Take care of yourselves :hugs::hugs::hugs:

OT: Getting ready for work, i’m going to my sister house on friday (i took a day off). Can’t wait to be there, concert and partyyyyy all the weekend with her and my cousins :partying_face::partying_face::partying_face:

4 Likes

My brother :upside_down_face:
Jk
See I’m not that big fan :rofl: But have idea for next year gift :joy:

Big hug to you :hugs:

@anna834 :hugs:

OT: Coffee and grocery :carrot::eggplant::tomato:

3 Likes

@justinkilmer : nice :heart_eyes: #merchcollector ! Got my Road to Revolution CD a long time ago and thought about buying the Blu ray too, but the quality isn’t blu ray - You’ve got a better quality on youtube. I love the combi cd’s/dvd’s, they were so nice these days

@Lilyope : thank you, I need some strength these days :hugs:

OT: Coffee and just watched WWE RAW

anyone around is a WWE-Fan too? :crazy_face::metal:t2:

3 Likes

That’s called a good sis :grin:

Thankuuu! It was just prelims (practice exam) but it went well! Atleast i am confident I’ll pass in this subject so it just lifts uo the mood! :heart_eyes::smiley:

And sending big hugs and love back to you!!! :hugs::heart::hugs::heart::hugs::heart::hugs::heart: Enjoy the concert!

Heard a lot :laughing: many of my friends big fans lol. Not me much…

5 Likes

I just saw that they canceled all their concerts until the end of the year because the singer is sick. :scream::pensive: I hope he will recover and that they will come back on stage next year! I’ll go to the pub with my cousins and sister instead. :beers:

2 Likes

Very easy going day at work today, the rain is helping :slight_smile:
Hoping to be done early so I can do some stuff around the house later tonight.

Hope you’re all having a great day :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Hey hello everyone! :wink:

Yeah, its a little better. Ive seen the physiotherapist yesterday. He did his best… i need to come back next Friday. I need to do some exercises. He massaged my back, not in a pleasant way. He rattled my muscles, but that was necessary. He felt well where the pain is trapped in the muscles. And he has to massage it out and that often doesn’t feel good. But it feels better now, it doesn’t hurt that much. :slightly_smiling_face:

@anna834 how was the doctor appointment? :wink: Hope things are good :heart:

yeah!!! woohoow!!! :joy: :rofl: :heart_eyes:

you earned it!! :medal_sports: :1st_place_medal: :hugs:

nice, sounds relaxing yeah! enjoy your day! :coffee:

Yes! I know it!!! Everyone likes Frozen… LET IT GO!!! CAN’T HOLD BACK ANYMORE!!! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl::rofl: :rofl: good luck with getting the song out of you head :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: :crazy_face:

Yep, im out of here!!! Enjoying this to much!! :joy: :joy:

Adios people! much love :v:

5 Likes

oh damn, youre okay? :astonished: :flushed: :scream: what are they gonna do now in the hospital? Or did you already had a operation? Good luck, sending strength!!! :hugs: :heart: :muscle:

2 Likes

@anna834 I love your mugs! They’re all so pretty and stylish. My tea went cold whilst browsing here so I took a picture of my mug and yes I took a sip of the disgusting cold tea! :laughing:

Screenshot_20191001-135209~2

Have you tried a Epsom Salt bath for your pains? It’s normally used after intensive exercise but is amazing for soothing body pains and aches. Make sure the bath water is quite warm if you can and use about half a bag. Also good for general relaxation and cleansing. I hope you feel better very soon. Hang in there, young blood. This is what we’ll be listening to when we’re old: :metal:

The cactus leaves are much bigger than I thought they would be! That’s like a whole cactus… stripped bear of it’s skin… you monsters!!! :grinning:

3 Likes

Good Morning all!!

Thank you thank you :bowing_man: :joy: Best part is that it did come with both the CD and the DVD :star_struck: Made my day even better! Road to Revolution might be my favorite Live Album from them. I’ve watched on Youtube quite a few times. Granted OML Live is a good album too :thinking:

Thanks! My friend had it a long time ago as well so I remember that’s where I first heard LP in general. I’ve been wanting the CD ever since so when I saw it I just couldn’t pass it up.! But I agree I love when they have a combination packs in the CDs!

yay coffee and WWE! I am a big fan but sadly haven’t really watched as much these past few months! I still go over to my friends once a month and we watch the PPVs Thinking I might have to turn into Smackdown this Friday though! looks like its gonna be packed with old and new Superstars!

On to the saddest news I’ve had to hear for a while… I have to retire my mug at work :sob: :sob: :sob: At least he can retire and still be used at home thought lol. I guess the company is making us get rid of all personal coffee machines because its a “Safety Violation” … like what am I gonna do go threaten someone with a coffee maker?

“Listen here punk, if you don’t let me through… you know what I’m gonna do? huh? do ya?.. That’s right I’m going to brew you a fresh cup of coffee!”

Oh well guess I just need a travel mug :roll_eyes:

Well I hope everyone is having a great day!

3 Likes

@Honey8: noooo, it’s not so good like in the past (1998-2005) but it’s still something - But I know that Wrestling isn’t that popular like other sports on the world

@justinkilmer: you have to do it, cause The Rock shows up on Smackdown! :sunglasses:

I’m a fan since 1998 :rofl::metal:t2:

Update , Soonest could get in with the bone doctor was Monday at 10:30 a.m., so until then I can’t do anything but rest

2 Likes

Relaxing after yet another 12-hour shift, watching the MLB National League Wild Card game.

3 Likes

:flushed: shark teeth :rofl:

You should :sunglasses: badass :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Even I’m searching for one :star_struck::crazy_face:

That’s exactly why I don’t show up :stuck_out_tongue: ain’t no one wanna hear mm mm Chaka mm Chaka :crazy_face:

I had family over on Sunday, there was a little cousin of mine I didn’t even know I had :rofl: they said she loves frozen so I’m like ok let me put it on-I pull out my dvd case and they all looked at me like :flushed::flushed::flushed: uhmmm ehhh? You have it on disc? :flushed:
I’m like :exploding_head::innocent::joy:

You know damn well :triumph::sunglasses::joy:

:sob: you outed me :sob:
And correction-everyone here wants to see that :joy:

:rofl: you’ve earned a spot in the karaoke thread :rofl: go record it! Go go go! You have 48 hours or your account will be frozen(pun intended muahahahaha :smiling_imp::crazy_face:)

:joy: does no one eat it? Or the fruit? :flushed:

What up people?! Where everyone at?! Beep beep!
At work, finally was able to get back on :partying_face:

5 Likes

Finally home after a very long day. One of the lecturers told me I need to step up and start speaking in class. He doesn’t know that won’t happen, ever! They also split us in yet another group for another project due before Xmas (we are actually being marked for it).

Now, dinner and then studying for tomorrow and practicing the presentation (I’ll let you know if I passed out or not).

3 Likes

Sleep well you all! :milky_way:
Good evening over the pond! :sunrise_over_mountains:
@Honey8 good start in a new day! :sunny: :heart: thank you for being there! It means so much to me! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

So, so sorry to be so quiet. It was just two fucked up days.
What is it today?
Wednesday.
Oh :flushed:
Five fucked up days? :thinking:
Starting with the shoulder trouble, at least the harder ones. It’s better, the doc gave me some new injections. To that a serious talk about my mental stuff. From there, falling deeply into mind carouseling. Turning everything dark and against me. Sigh. No fun for no one. And resulting this got into a misunderstanding or what ever with a friend. Crashing even deeper. Urg! So not sure if I’ve been a slightly likable person in those moments.
But finally surfacing and feeling better. Even a little great, not so hard after coming out of this!
Oof!
(Correctly used @jrtrussell :pleading_face:)

Thought I missed a lot. But it’s exactly the same quiet here! :exploding_head:
I never intended to be contagious! :flushed:
Where is everyone? :ghost:

Wow! What a perfect speach and right on point, in every aspect! :pleading_face: need tissue for this! Thank you! :hugs::heart:

Have fun! :partying_face::confetti_ball:

Thank you!:heart:
Same words back!:hugs:
I’m also heading to physiotherapy next week.

My favourite mug for coffee:
20190930_164308

@saraparker wellcome to this unic loving crazy place! :hugs::heart:

No bathtub :cry:
I use a heated bottle, pain oil, lots of magnesium.
Love your mug! :heart::hugs:

Thank you! :heart:
Just if you like, I wrote a very honest block entry:

Put it online yesterday and got a lot of take care responses. :flushed:

:joy::joy::grimacing: Sorry, good one!
But what’s up with you? :heart::hugs::muscle::heart::hugs:

Some more from me! :muscle::hugs::heart:

Stay strong! :muscle::hugs:
You too @LP13413 :muscle::hugs:
And you @lpfan61 :heart:

@chigokurosaki so quiet! :hugs::purple_heart:
And you too @IronSoldier16 :hugs::heart:

Fast recovery @StephLP18 :hugs::heart:

You know what this mean? :flushed:
Even @anomalia :hugs::heart: is there and playing!
:rooster: :bat: :mouse2:
:black_heart:

@anngelenee :hugs::heart:
Sorry that I’m so late :pleading_face:

OT
It was raining cats and dogs this evening.
So my son asked if I could drive him to his friends. But just around there corner, so he could ride the last part by bike. Just to pretend :joy:
I listend to fort minor and he was really impressed with my tast. :blush: let me then listen to some of his. :notes:
And if you think, its pempering to do mom cabbie dutys, it probably is. But on the other side, it’s being in contact with my kid. Listen to what’s going on in his live.
The same way, I will not turn my phone off till he is home. He knows, he can reach me, when ever needed, but did use this just once.
Or, when he comes home at five or so and starts emptying the pods, I will probably join him, enjoy the stories that most parents probably never get to listen too. :rofl:
And he let the dogs out then, so I have more time in the morning :relaxed:

So you all! Stay strong!:muscle:
And lots of love! :heart:

12 Likes

As @anomalia’s spokesperson I must protest the undertone of shock that @anomalia has been present in the plug meets :triumph: she’s got a fantastic taste in music :triumph:
Perhaps blurryface-21pilots? Because she anomalías everything(?) :joy::joy::joy:
I know…she plays LP’s invisible :nerd_face:

You’re so late that she’s replaced you with me :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: right @anngelenee(?) :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::joy:
(And now she will hit me for making you mad :joy:)

2 Likes

Another placing :flushed:
:joy::joy::rofl:

Real curious about your answer to that one, dear @anngelenee :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Sorry @anomalia no hinting anything on your musical tast :heart: so love placebo :star_struck:
And happy to meet you there! :partying_face:

And just maybe its good that there is a place, not depending on Batman :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

Thank you very much

2 Likes