HEY U?! YEAH U! What are you doing right now?

The spray bottle??? Why?? :open_mouth:

1 Like

You said chilling out, I was going to put ice in it :joy: but maybe it’s a bad idea, it’ll wake you up :sweat_smile:

Was it a good day today? Or just fine :yum:

I mean chilling out like relax!
But yeah no spray bottle pleaase :laughing: I want to sleep :yum:

It was a good exhausting day! At the end I was laughing for everything even the bad things. :joy:

1 Like

Lol ok no spray bottle…lol do I push your off button? :joy:
IMG_6204

I’m glad :grin: why exhausting? Related to work? Heey whenever you can laugh at the bad then it must be pretty good :hugs:

3 Likes

:joy: (love the gif) Yes exhausting because of work! And you without the gas issue, how’s your day going?

1 Like

Lol what do you have to actually do? You said it was like a hiring/work agency right?
Well it hasn’t been a very long day yet but it’s good :slight_smile: it’s weird being back after a one day holiday in the middle of the week haha

1 Like

Doing some last minute babysitting and the kid is saying he has the radio really loud to get him to sleep!!!..I wasn’t born yesterday!!

Yes It’s a kind of hiring agency but in an enterprise. But some people reactions/actions can be exhauting and I have to deal with it! ^^

1 Like

Lol any interesting and memorable reactions? Maybe like flying out of the window or cursing out the bosses? Lol you’ve got it though :slight_smile: and maybe someday you’ll go back into counseling if at what you like Instead of dealing with dorks and their jobs haha

I should be letting you be responsible going to sleep early instead of wanting to talk :confused: lol

1 Like

One day, an applicant said to me on the phone that I had a sweet voice and he asked me if I was married etc. That wasn’t appropriate in a job interview and I tried to make him understand that it wasn’t a profesional reaction. But he was still going on with the sweetie thing. :joy:

That’s a funny one, but a lot of time I work for days on a job vacancy and at the end the job vacancy is canceled or the operational manager who asked me to find a good applicant doesn’t deal with the applicant CV I sent to him and I work for nothing because applicants are not available forever, they hopefully can find jobs in other company.

But that’s the bad side of this job, I think.

Don’t worry for my sleeping resolution :hugs: I will go to bed in 20 minutes.

1 Like

:joy::rofl: poor guy…I can only imagine how he felt… :rofl: see it must be you being special :stuck_out_tongue: comme vous etes celibataire je ne sais pas :stuck_out_tongue: je dois aller et “slap” tout les garçons francais :stuck_out_tongue: (je n’utilise pas google :smiley: which means there’s probably a lot of mistakes lol)

Oh that job opening and closing thing seems like trouble :confused: especially if you end up spending a long time with one and then having it get canceled :confused:

Ok, 20 minutes-speed typing!! I must type fast! Lol jk

1 Like

Estoy soltera y no le he dicho eso :joy: no era francés. :blush:
to slap = gifler (first french lesson :yum::hugs:)

Well, I’m use to it! ^^

1 Like

Lol that’s what I meant… I don’t know if you are by choice but you shouldn’t have to be :yum:
C’est pourquoi je veux aller les gifler…
ils manquent sur une fille magnifique et ils n’ouvrent pas les yeux :stuck_out_tongue:

Sweet :grin: I’ll learn in no time :smiley: gifler, it’s a very handy word here lol

Then I’ll just wish you the best of luck being able to get the right people in the right place so you succeed :slight_smile:

IMG_6207
I think tonight I’ll just hang on the roof eaves instead ok lol
Bonne nuit :slight_smile: et doux revés :hugs:

2 Likes

Yes that’s a choice for now :blush:
Thank you for your kind words! Have a great day too :hugs::hugs::hugs:

OT: Going to sleep, good afternoon/evening/night all !

2 Likes

Have a good good night and sweet dreams! :hugs: :hugs:

1 Like

Watching a new show on Netflix…

Going to sleep now

Sweet dreams

Are made of these.
Who am I to disagree.
I’ve travelled the world and the seven seas.
Everybodys looking for something

3 Likes

It hot to do anything .so nothing