HEY U?! YEAH U! What are you doing right now?

:smiling_face_with_three_hearts: You always make me smile and feeling good dear @lpfan61 :hugs::hugs::heart: thank you, I’m happy to have you in my life :heart_eyes: :kissing_heart:

Ot: took the antibiotics and lay me down now- time out until Friday… :sneezing_face::tea::honey_pot::sleeping_bed:

3 Likes

@theearlywalker Try to rest as much as possible these days :wink:

It’s very quiet at work today due to the heavy rain. I might manage to leave early.

3 Likes

Keep warm :hotsprings::hugs:

3 Likes

Me happy :relieved: :relaxed: :grin: :heart:

You’re welcome my dear!! :heart: me toooooo!!! :heart_eyes: :blush: :hugs: :hugs:

OT: lunch is ready :yum:

3 Likes

@theearlywalker Get well soon. Take loads of care of yourself. Lots of love and strength to you :hugs::hugs:

Have a great day everyone!

3 Likes

Take care of yourself, @theearlywalker, and get well soon!!

On topic, eating lunch in front of American Dad!

3 Likes

@theearlywalker take good care of yourself and get enough rest :kissing_heart: hope you feel better soon
@evooba were you able to leave early? Hope you did :wink:

OT: I’m going to do my regular “shut my anxiety out” routine: listen to music and puzzle a bit :grin:

2 Likes

@theearlywalker get well soon! :blush:

@birdy1989 What kind of puzzles are you doiiing? :grin:

OT: Going to read a bit the forum and maybe a book then before sleeping.

3 Likes

I mainly play sudoku 8-9 star, got 10-12 star waiting because my other book is almost done. I also play Tectonic 8-9 star. Things like that :blush:

1 Like

Oooh ok cool! :blush: When i read “tectonic” , i thought of the tectonic dance at first. :joy: I didn’t know that was a name of a puzzle game. :grin:

2 Likes

@birdy1989 Yeah, I did!

Came home after work, had coffee with my flatmate and then went out to meet a friend at the cool music cafe near my place. Now, time to relax before bed.

2 Likes

Good Morning Family - :sunny: I am pleased to tell you that I feel better today, that the medication is working and that I have recovered well. These experiences show me time and again that health is not self-evident - we should be aware that it is a gift … and try to stay healthy and support our body as much as possible

Thanx for the love and power you sent to me, I’m very blessed to have you guys in my back - I really appreciate your kind words and hugs and they really helped me @AJ_7 @LP13413 @lpfan61 @evooba @birdy1989 @anomalia @Lilyope @StephLP18 @chigokurosaki

Thank you - have a good night :crescent_moon: or a good day :sunny: , wherever you are, be blessed, you guys make a difference :heart:

Ot: :coffee: & :iphone: & water :sweat_drops:

11 Likes

Reading

7 Likes

Great article Andy @LP13413 - thanx for sharing… made me smile, the comparison with LP from 2005 :heart_eyes: - made me want to see them … and Goodnight to you :crescent_moon:

2 Likes

My inner teen wants to change that to 2004 in that article. LP only played two shows in 2005.

Have a great day, and I hope you’re feeling better!

2 Likes

lol-:laughing: hooray for your inner teen :tada::+1:t2: and yes, I’m a lot better- not perfect fine but ways better- sleep well :sleeping: Andi :grin:

2 Likes

@LP13413 that article is amazing, it made my day start better :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: tho I now have to hurry to get everything ready in my classroom :joy:
@theearlywalker glad you’re feeling better :smiley:

Have a nice day everyone :kissing_heart:

3 Likes

Thank you, :blush: you’re so nice :hugs: have a good day too @birdy1989 :muscle:t2::sunny: and check out this if you feel like

Happy Birthday project for Chester 2019 - #3 by theearlywalker

1 Like

I just walked back from the mall with a couple new albums

DSCN2625

I also just did a plank, and now I’m off to work. Enjoy the rest of your day, everyone!

3 Likes

You inspired me with your pic somewhere up here and I’ve kept trying the same for a few days.
Now my spine is aching. :rofl:

3 Likes